Sign in to follow this  
Soreena

[MERGED] Bones II Shipping Excitement/Wave

I got so excited I ... um, took out the dragons from Bones I and washed and boiled them preparatory to gluing.

I may be a little slow.

• Like 9

My ks.reapermini.com page at least now says

Shipped:
UPS Priority Mail Innovations

02-12-2015

So it's on the way! The trackNums variable in the link is empty so no tracking that I can figure out yet.

My ks.reapermini.com page at least now says

Shipped:

UPS Priority Mail Innovations

02-12-2015

So it's on the way! The trackNums variable in the link is empty so no tracking that I can figure out yet.

Thanks for that.  I went back and checked mine and it says that it shipped on the 11th.  Yay!

Yup, my pledge manager page has also changed but it just says Shipped: UPS and links to the blank UPS tracking site. Unfortunately, there are no tracking numbers and no other information.

We still have about 350 wave 1 Internationals that we are having to manually input data from a corrupted export. We are working on it.

Did the 350 manual internationals get sent?

There are still a few on the KS comments that haven't received an email yet.

Just wondering if they should be emailing yet or waiting...

We still have about 350 wave 1 Internationals that we are having to manually input data from a corrupted export. We are working on it.

Did the 350 manual internationals get sent?

There are still a few on the KS comments that haven't received an email yet.

Just wondering if they should be emailing yet or waiting...

I'm still patiently waiting. :;):

Yes. 

If you still have not gotten your e-mail, we made on update to our Pledge Manager.

On the invoice Screen* we have now added a field to view your tracking number, with a link so you can track it from there. If you have no tracking number, then your parcel has not shipped OR we have to manually add that to the database still and somehow missed it.

*The invoice screen looks like this

2cfa781c493b02319726f7783616970c_origina

If you do not see that screen when you log in, then you are probably not locked in.

Yup, my pledge manager page has also changed but it just says Shipped: UPS and links to the blank UPS tracking site. Unfortunately, there are no tracking numbers and no other information.

If we have passed your Wave, then there is likely a problem with the database. Normally i would say e-mail help but that box has been inundated lately with over 3,000 emails.

you may for the time being contact me via PM and I will do what I can to fix it.  Note that I *will* require your Order Number to be able to do anything at all, so please include that in the PM.

If we have passed your Wave, then there is likely a problem with the database. Normally i would say e-mail help but that box has been inundated lately with over 3,000 emails.

you may for the time being contact me via PM and I will do what I can to fix it.  Note that I *will* require your Order Number to be able to do anything at all, so please include that in the PM.

Thanks Bryan. PM sent.

• Like 1

No emails yet, and the invoice page doesn't say anything about shipping. :unsure:

Going to try and maintain a patient approach. I'll fire off an email if I have neither Bones nor tracking by the end of next week, but as long as they're on their way (and I don't really have a reason to think that they're not at the moment) that's all I care about.

• Like 1

Yay!  2 Emails:

Number of Packages: 1

UPS Service: UPS Mail Innovations Priority

Weight: 14.6 LBS

Tracking Number: xxxx

Package ID: yyyy

ShipmentCostCenter: REAPER

Edited by TheHetman
  • Like 2

I got so excited I ... um, took out the dragons from Bones I and washed and boiled them preparatory to gluing.

I may be a little slow.

Similar to my approach of painting Bones 1 kobolds.  ^_^  I think I needed a little excitement in my system to plow through painting them. 

I am also not that surprised to see that some of the international pledges will likely arrive before/at the same time as mine.  (And possibly before some of those poor people snowed in in the eastern USA.)  UPS is notoriously slow, their only advantage is cheaper rates for big boxes.  They are also cheapskates regarding winter equipment for their vehicles. 

• Like 1

Did something go wrong with UPS pickup last night? I got my email from Reaper yesterday afternoon, then an email from UPS a while later showing it as ready for pickup. Then I got another last evening saying it would be delivered today (I'm pretty local). Of course the first thing I did when I got up was to check the tracking and it still shows as "Order Processed: Ready for UPS", no change from last night. Then I get a UPS email saying my package won't be delivered today and that they will let me know when they have an updated delivery date. 

Any idea what gives? I've had quite a bit of experience on both ends of the UPS cluster mess and this makes it look as though the package was never scanned into their system. Normally if it's out for delivery it's updated around 4:30 AM in Mesquite. This one has no status at all except saying a label was printed (more or less). Weird . . .

• Like 1

Wut, just got UPS mail which says I shipped the 19th..

And my pledge manager just lost the "shipped" bit.

What happen.

Edit: And now a mail from Reaper: Your shipment was postmarked on 02-20-2015 and is being shipped UPS Priority Mail Innovations.

Is this all just bad info? Hope so.

Edited by araziel

araziel: Same Situation here. I was RoW, Wave 1 - and the shipping Information says "shipped 02-20-2015"?

On the other hand, the UPS tracker says that my package was in Bensenville 02-18-2015 ... and it already is in Germany (since 02-19 ... one day? that would be very, very fast)  ... so it must have shipped with Wave 1.

• Like 1

Jut got my package.  

Only two mistakes:

No Cadirith.

No Second DDS.

Well, technically that wasn't so much Reaper's fault as mine for not actually ordering those things.  But still, is a little mind reading and/or time travel too much to ask?

Haven't looked closely at everything yet but, damn, Dragons Don't Share is a fine, fine bit of kit.  Also everything seems stiffer and a lot closer to hard plastic than Bones I.

Bring on Bones III!!!!

• Like 10