Rise of the Runelords.

ShadowRaven

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How far am I from that flaming wagon and the goblin crew?

And special thanks to Basil for delaying (forgetting) his action and acting at the same time as Havlann on the next round. :devil:

Edited by Cranky Dog

The scent of smoke reached Basil before Havlann realized what was happening. "Fire!" he quickly yelped. "Many goblins there!". Havlann quickly looked back to see the burning wagon and the group of goblins cackling madly at their work.

"By Nethys! Basil, we need to show them the consequences of playing with fire. Come!"

They both darted towards the wagon, and in Thassilonian, he asked Basil for a very specific task.

With great speed, Basil reached the opposite side of the wagon from the goblins, and with his large strength pushed it upwards so it would tip and collapse on the goblins.

And in a loud voice and exaggerated  gestures, "Foolish goblins! Heed my words and suffer the deeds of your own madness!"

- Basil: Move action (40ft) to reach the wagon. Move action to lift it and tip it. Being a Large sized (x2 carrying capacity) quadruped (+50% carrying capacity) at 16 STR, his lifting capacity (x2 maximum load) is about 1380lbs, and a standard wagon weighs 400lbs. Shouldn't be a problem. Aside from that flames.
- Havlann: Move (30ft) and Intimidate action on goblin with whip. d20+8= 26 (Oh yeah, he's shaken for a while)

• Like 1

The wagon tips fairly easily, spilling flaming debris out and all over in a cascade of sparks causing the goblins to dance about, and laugh and chatter in glee, waving their torches. The warchanter however stops her chanting and takes an involuntary step backwards from the giant towering above her.

(Oroureh's up)

Oroureh draws her bow and fires an arrow at one of the laughing goblins. Fortunately for the goblin, though, the light of the fire throws off her aim.

To-hit: d20 + 5 = 6 + 5 = 11. Probably not enough, I'd guess. On the off chance it is, though...

Damage: 1d6 = 4

Is it still recent enough that I can sustain my bard song with a free action? If so, I do that as well and I'll write up some more lines. Otherwise, my standard action is taken by the shot and I can't restart.

• Like 1

Shucks, I was hoping to crush a few of them.

decent dex and other modifiers

Is it still recent enough that I can sustain my bard song with a free action? If so, I do that as well and I'll write up some more lines. Otherwise, my standard action is taken by the shot and I can't restart.

still got another couple rounds of that before you use up your full allotment

Nyx's up