Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies acquires some Oldhammer Dwarfs (and backup)

Some fellows finally acquired in trades.  The crossbowman happened to be part of a lot, but I'd been searching for Thulgrim the Gloater and Corbit Shortstuff for quite some time, and managed to get them both within a day of each other.

post-390-0-70923700-1423154221_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-66098300-1423154222_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-81456200-1423154223_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-39851200-1423154230_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-55308700-1423154232_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-30874700-1423154234_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-45724300-1423154235_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-39041000-1423154236_thumb.jpg

• Like 21

Nice!

Full of character!

While I'm not a big fan of the short stunty WH look these do bring back some memories.

Nice!

Full of character!

While I'm not a big fan of the short stunty WH look these do bring back some memories.

The few Dwarves from that era that actually have legs and not just feet emerging from skirts are disconcerting.  Some of the Slayers looked like a different species.

I'm a fan of that era...I like the newest plastics (the Longbeards are great) a lot too, but they lack the bulbous nose that always seemed so Dwarfy to me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this