Awesome!  One day I, too, will collect the whole party.  I'm too cheap to do ebay though, so I'll have to wait for the 12 days of Reaper.

• Like 2

I really like your paint jobs on these figures.

I just want to know WHERE IS THE FINAL MINIATURE FOR THIS SERIES!? GIVE ME MY EVIL FATTY DRAGON ALREADY!

Seriously, it's been years since the last caeke series mini was released.

• Like 7

I like everything about them, but the bases really bump them up. I've wanted to build a Warlord army with them and mouslings since they came out. Proxy them as the Wood Elves.

• Like 1

Splendid work. I particularly like what you did with Platypod's cape and Frumitty's eyes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      well I finally worked up the nerve to paint one of my cuter sets.  These have been waiting with primer on them for a Loooong time.  It took a great deal of effort to put brush to mini on these because i want them to come out right.  eventually they will be incorporated into a base with holes for them to set in, I just haven't given a long enough thought to what it will be.  I am considering a forest seen with the Dragon Elder from Ral Partha but I haven't decided yet.

I did decide that Frummity looked better as a red squirrel than Lemur so Squirrel it is!

I hope everyone enjoys these!

• By redambrosia
      So, the tracking for my very late Summer exchange figure says that it passed through Canadian customs two days ago. I figure it will be there Soon so it should be safe-ish to post a show-off thread for it.

AS LONG A TRAXIA DOESN'T LOOK IF SHE HASN'T GOTTEN HER PACKAGE!!!!

Anyway, as I said, this was horribly late. I (partly) blame the base. I had built this really neat base out of sculpty. But then, right when I was nearly finished with it and untested water effects product ruined it for me and I had to restart the base Lesson learned: always test new water effects on something I don't care about.

Traxia requested something furry or a hero. To my mind Shoatima fills both those niches. She also requested a display base. I hope the one I ended with will suffice. It's not as spiffy as the one I had in my head to begin with, but, at least my water effects didn't eat this one

Without further fussing:

My goal was to have everything on her be made of "natural" materials. So, everything that would normally be metal is painted to be shell (because otters like shells) and her leather is painted to be sea leather (shark skin or some such). I finally figured out that the weird little round thing on her left next to the knife is meant to be a bottle, so I painted it as a gourd. And her pouch and blanket are just fun coloured cloth.

I really hope that Traxia enjoys her and that she was worth the wait
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 179 Guests (See full list)