ReaperCon classes registration.

hugdctr

Hey guys.

Would you please post what date and time classes will go on sale at multiple locations like also under the ReaperCon classes registration tab, Facebook and Reaper message boards/ReaperCon? Please do this at least a few days before they actually do so go on sale so we can all have an equal shot at getting some of the classes we want? I would really appreciate it because not all of us have Facebook accounts. That would be great!

ReaperCon 2015!!! Can't wait!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

Would you please post what date and time classes will go on sale at multiple locations like also under the ReaperCon classes registration tab, Facebook and Reaper message boards/ReaperCon? Please do this at least a few days before they actually do so go on sale so we can all have an equal shot at getting some of the classes we want? I would really appreciate it because not all of us have Facebook accounts. That would be great!

ReaperCon 2015!!! Can't wait!!!

This was the plan.

Not to jump the gun, but is there an estimate of a not earlier than date when class registration will be up?

I will be out of contact for several days over next weekend and could make arrangements for a friend to register me for classes if registration opens for them then.  But if registration won't open until after a week from Tuesday, then I'm golden.

Not to jump the gun, but is there an estimate of a not earlier than date when class registration will be up?

I will be out of contact for several days over next weekend and could make arrangements for a friend to register me for classes if registration opens for them then.  But if registration won't open until after a week from Tuesday, then I'm golden.

Just guessing, but I'd assume that it won't be until AFTER Bones 2 fulfillment is done and when Bryan has a minute to breath and start working on the site again. That's probably about 3 weeks from now.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it was been said by Bryan that there will not be any major work done on the site, including classes being added, for the next couple weeks while fulfillment happens, unless there is a major "feature" discovered, like last week with the registration, that requires immediate attention.

• Like 2