03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf (first mini I painted for my wife)

Marvin

The last of my postings from 2014, Werner Klocke's Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf. A lovely mini, and one I wanted to paint for a while, I finally grabbed her as my wife decided she wanted her to represent her (albeit gnome) rogue in a PF campaign I was running. Unfortunately, the campaign collapsed before she could put the mini into action, but I was nonetheless pleased that my wife loved me enough to let me paint a mini for her. And to play in an RPG. She's pretty good like that.

Anyway, these pictures are pretty awful; I'm kind of posting just to post. The skill level is obviously not great, but I absolutely could not capture the dark colors I used. Everything's kind of a wash, here. But I did it, so here's it.

WP_20150204_008_zpsrs09hzdh.jpg

WP_20150204_009_zpswrcctscy.jpg

WP_20150204_010_zpshn941q9e.jpg

WP_20150204_011_zpseiiapfdg.jpg

WP_20150204_012_zpsjigfsxy4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 13

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, y'all.

Getting a good shot of a mini can sometimes take as much time as painting the mini. Lots of light from many angles.

This was my first go with a second lamp. I'm still working on it.

I hope she loves it! Because it looks good!

My wife is the most blindly supportive spouse ever, pretty much. Sometimes to a fault, lol. But I'm pretty sure she's earnest in it, too, and only says she likes anything I do because she genuinely does like anything I do. It's not so bad.

• Like 1