Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

14031 Rageclaw Warrior

I really like the color choices you've given him on his armor. Also nice touch with that scar he has there. Great job on the gums and teeth as well and nice intense eyes.

Is this guy coming in Bones II? He is so cool looking, sweet looking monster for the D&D table. You did a really good job on him. I seriously dig it.

Althought he didn't name manufacturer this looks like a Rackham (now bankrupt) wolfen. As I don't recognize the sculpt I could be wrong though, just lookin at the face and clothing. They made amazing miniatures that you can find in the dark corners of some gamestores or online for ridiculous prices.

Good paint job.

Although he didn't name manufacturer this looks like a Rackham (now bankrupt) wolfen.

As the wolvian said, it's a Reaper sculpt. If you see a number (in this case 14031), it usually means it's a Reaper model. Copy the number and use it to search in the Online Store (link on the navigation bar near the top of the page). This one was sculpted by the amazing Werner Klocke, I recently got another great not-wolfen sculpted by Patrick Keith.

The Lupine tag is the best search delimiter I've found. Several great sculpts in the line over the years.