Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

50299 Post Apocalyptic Hunter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neptune1999
      Matthias the Twisted was insanely fun to paint, he's definitely  one of my favorite undead models, and one of Bobby Jackson's more eerie characters. 
      Despite it being the bane to Castlevania fans everywhere, i took inspiration for the hunter from Simon off of the cover of the Castlevania 2 box art. What a game haha. Sorry for the pictures being a bit blurry, but C&C is surely appreciated. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tricia Harker, a member of Monkey Kings gang (she takes Tripitaka's place, I guess they felt it was inappropriate to give a Buddhist monk a machine gun) in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Couldn't quite work out what to do with her weird boots, but the rest turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Ironbelly Klegg, a member of the Fortune Hunters faction from the game Deep Wars, and my first ever mini (that I've finished) from Antimatter Games.

I'm still quite bad at painting crystals, lenses etc. so he made a pretty terrible choice for my first mini to paint, but I had fun.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Shadespyre
      From Bones Kickstarter 4 - I hope I got the code right as I can't find this guy on the Reaper website as yet. He came packed with a sabretooth which I didn't use for this project because AD&D giants keep dire wolves (of course!)

I think he might be my favourite member of the tribe? I was tempted to give him a more "huntery" weapon, but I guess a horn and a club is all he needs, and hill giants aren't known for their finesse or craftsmanship.

• By aku-chan
      Starting a new mini, called Blunderbuss, she's one of my many, many (many) Twisted Urkins I have left to paint.

Made some progress today:-

Painted her gas-mask, it's mostly Red Leather shaded with Brown Wash, but it's also got Iraqi Sand stitches, Bronze bits, Oily Steel bits and a 1:1 Magic Blue/Ghost Grey eye lens. 
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)