Sign in to follow this  
DocPiske

Two cyclops walk into a bar...

I really like both but the first one looks like the Adventure Path cover it comes from. Nice freehand on the robe. Also love the glow of the eye as well.

Nicely done.

• Like 1

Don't criticize yourself - your Vordakai is magnificent - great attention to detail and kudos for the freehand on the robe (i fear attempting this...)

Dontfear - i like your sense of humor ;)

• Like 2

Don't criticize yourself - your Vordakai is magnificent - great attention to detail and kudos for the freehand on the robe

I couldn't agree more; very nice work!

• Like 1

[ ... ]

And this is a P-65 cyclops that is also available in the Warlords line, the Reven forces, with a goblin (or somthing) riding on his back. The P-65 version had no handler. I should have left it on the Warlords base and I could have used it for a Warhammer Cygor.

664a00f6-bf62-4b3a-b35c-7e3ccaf7ba94.jpg

Yesterday caught a few snippets of The Golden Voyage of Sinbad and this guy looks just like the stop motion Cyclopses from that movie. How tall is he?

Thanks for all the kind words.

The second cyclops is 2 3/4 inches / 7 cm tall. One of the reasons I bought the model was because of the similarity to the monster from Sinbad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      The King in the Kingdom of the Blind:

Another simple paint job, this one is mainly skin and a few details here and there. The skin is done in Citadel Bugmans Glow drybrushed onto a black undercoat, followed by a drybrush of Citadel Cadian Fleshtone and Scalecolor Basic Flesh. I put a glaze of thinned Citadel Druuchi Violet shade on the underside and in the shadows.

Suitably large compared to humans. That rock will make a paste of whomever it hits.
      I removed his original base and put him on a 40mm base I printed out to keep my basing style uniform across the range.

#98 Cyclops
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      40mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
    • By lazarp
      So I've seen a bunch of people using "big bucket of monsters" toys for dnd and I decided to try it too.

Did this guy in under an hour while watching tv, super relaxing! Will use him as a wacky cyclops in my campaign 

• By 72moonglum
      So just finished this figure last night.  This is part of a set of four Shadowrun figures that I've been painting recently, the biggest and most time-consuming of the quartet. He didn't have lots of metal, but he's such a big figure the sword and the arm brace kind of are very obvious, so hope they turned out well.  I think they're a little too blue, but that's just the way they turned out.  Anyhoos, enjoy this little Cyclops and his murderous ways!

• By Gargs
      My next project, also for my current Pathfinder game. This one looks like a real fun model and am looking to improve my layering technique as there are some nice areas on him to practice that.

As always, any suggestions along the way are most welcome.  Here is in his primed glory. Hoping to get a decent amount of work on the skin done today, looking forward to doing some fun stuff with the eye as well, but waiting on some supplies (read paint) to come in first.

Oh and I totally forgot about doing a WIP of the base, but there ya go. At least there will be some stuff likely added at the end. :)

Thanks for looking!
    • By Ghool
      This was an experiment in HQ speed painting using thinned, semi-opaque paint over zenithal priming.
      In all it took about 8 hours including the base (damn chipped vase already!). Pretty happy with the results, and now onto the other 30 big monsters...

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)