Sign in to follow this  
Flamehawke

Deathsleet

I like the veins on his wings, it's easy for a white dragon to look very plain. ^_^

As for the pictures, white is a hard color to photograph well, so practice will help. I'm glad you were able to find a camera so that you can share pictures!

• Like 1

White. hard to paint, hard to photograph, hard to keep clean. Nice work on the veining in the wings and the base! The big dragons always take a lot of time and hard work to paint, congratulations on your success!

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 1

love the base, how did you do it?

The dragon looks good, but I'm going to need better pictures. 

The base was a PITA to do, but it was bought for me to use with good intentions so I decided to use it here. 

The base is actually one of those lizard rock bowl thingies. I filled it with sand and then poured in my blue realistic water. After that I base coated everywhere the water had not spilled. The added the lines. Dry-brushed the water to make it look like very thick ice. Then started glazing the rock portion again to maintain the ice glacier/marble look. If you want I can tell you what colors I used for the whole thing

I like the veins on his wings, it's easy for a white dragon to look very plain. ^_^

As for the pictures, white is a hard color to photograph well, so practice will help. I'm glad you were able to find a camera so that you can share pictures!

Its my 2DS and I think it looks like some of the key maybe close-ups, but that is hard on big ones.

The wing veins is I did not want the base to attract all the attention when/if he ever hits the table. So I used the wings to help draw eyes to him

There shall be new pictures tonight. I have an actual camera intended for such use now....

I just have to wait for the children to leave to take them all

• Like 5

Changed the pictures out for new ones. If closer ones are wanted I can get a couple of close-up later. I hope these look better though...

• Like 1