Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Fulfilment Tracker

For those interested in keeping up on our fulfillment progress, we've made a Website!

http://forum.reapermini.com/bones2/

This link will take you to a Tracker that will tell you how many orders there still are to go, how many have been Shipped so far today, what City was the last City we applied Postage or a UPS Waybill to, and What Wave that order was a part of.

Using this tool, you can easily see which Wave we are working on for that day, and if you're lucky, might even see your specific city roll past!

Over the weekend, we pulled the Orders marked Hold For Pickup, so those individuals should have received e-amils that they can come get their boxes. If you have not, e-mail [email protected], he keeps the list of which orders are ready to be picked up.

Me too. I wish I could make the FT a bit smaller though. I'm being picky here, please don't go spending a bunch of time addressing this.

~ S ~

They seem to currently be doing around 40-ish an hour (first hour of wave 1); with an 8 hour work day (and assuming no productivity increases) that's around 320 orders a day.  I'm guessing it will be higher however.

Edited by animesensei

Me too. I wish I could make the FT a bit smaller though. I'm being picky here, please don't go spending a bunch of time addressing this.

~ S ~

If you are on a desktop, hit 12, find the thing that looks like a magnifying glass, press it, hover over the thing you want to reduce the font on, look for a panel that says something about "styles" and look for .ksdata or .ksvalue, then look for the font-size line, change it from 4em to 3 or 2 em. 

You can't hurt your computer doing this, so if you mess up, no big deal, just refresh the screen and it will be back the way it was.

• Like 1

I'd expect to see some ramping up of speed as everyone gets in the groove.

Unfortunately the tracker is on the forums domain, which is blocked from work....

Of course, I have a way around that, or I wouldn't be posting right now...

• Like 3