Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the counter still at zero?

It resets every night.

The Shop's standard hours are 9AM-6PM central time zone.

I recommend Reaper moves to Newfoundland for the better timezone.

That way, you'd gain 2.5 hours each day!

...and I'd be local pickup. :devil:

• Like 4

731 yesterday, 150 over the weekend. So that's 881 orders from wave 1 (give or take, not sure if all picksups were packed over the weekend or not).

So between 820 and 881 orders from wave 1 processed so far.

Some of those are not Wave 1.  They did all the hold for pickup ones on the weekend as well.  Now I'm sure that's not a very large number.  But a bit less of Wave 1 than expected.  And I wonder how many Wave 1 people did not lock in as well, thus lowering the number.   In fact I wonder what the overall % of people who are in the KS did not lock in ....

• Like 3

731 yesterday, 150 over the weekend. So that's 881 orders from wave 1 (give or take, not sure if all picksups were packed over the weekend or not).

So between 820 and 881 orders from wave 1 processed so far.

Some of those are not Wave 1.  They did all the hold for pickup ones on the weekend as well.  Now I'm sure that's not a very large number.  But a bit less of Wave 1 than expected.  And I wonder how many Wave 1 people did not lock in as well, thus lowering the number.   In fact I wonder what the overall % of people who are in the KS did not lock in ....

That's what I figured, I think I saw the number of pickups at around 60. Even if none of the pickups were wave 1, that means around 820ish orders processed from wave 1...so a good day plus of work if they have yesterday's afternoon pace (and Bryan indicates that they made tweaks last night to improve pace).

• Like 1

I notice something. the tracker started at 13986, if we add the 150 it will be 14,136.

The kickstarter page shows 14,964 pledges.

It means that over 800 people didn´t lock the pledge manager yet?

:blink:

That sounds entirely possible. Bryan's been saying a good number of people haven't yet. Heck, they still have Bones I people who haven't locked in.

• Like 1

I only wish the total of orders shipped were also kept.  I think it might be interesting to keep track... as least till mine comes up in wave three.  ;)

We we are something like 721 last night?  It was 7-something.  Can anyone confirm?

M

The orders Remaining Tracker continues to Decrement. The Daily total resets each day.

We ended Officially with 735 last night.