Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By my tracking (based on orders left) they did 51 in the first hour, then 122 in the last hour (2 per minute).

My understanding is that orders shipped is only updated when shipping labels are printed, which is why we saw that stat continue to rise after the locations stopped changing last night.  They were still printing labels for orders already picked.

For entertainment purposes only.

11AM Orders remaining 13120 change:114

Orders shipped 137 change:103

Remember the two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

• Like 1

LOL - I sure hope that not too many of the people who are doing the packing are on the forums.  I know everyone means well and is excited but having a bunch of forumites questioning whether you are working at an appropriate pace may be a little "challenging".

• Like 3

I just like looking at the numbers.  2 orders per minute is impressive, and if maintained gets them pretty close to the 1000 orders per day number.

I'm just glad no one is tracking MY stats this week.

Scripts run for testing: 5

Bones 2 tracker checked: 4000

Cups of Tea consumed: 1....updating....

• Like 7

Life's tough on the working man, I guess.

I'm just interested in interpreting the data and comparing it to expectations stated by Reaper employees. I'm on the tenth wave--I like to think, since I was so late to the party, that I'll actually be the very last shipment packed--so it doesn't make much difference to me. I think if the packers popped online they'd find nothing disparaging regarding their effort. I mean, people are going to the trouble of ordering lunch for them one day and all that jazz. Nobody here's dumping on Reaper's employees.

Though I obviously hope Reaper confiscated their cell phones and is keeping them under video surveillance to help prevent idle Internetting and the like while they're supposed to be packing my goshdarn minis, etc.

• Like 2