Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

LOL - exactly.  While we are watching over the shoulders of the Reaper peeps, we aren't getting as much work done at the office as we should be doing :)

At least I have an excuse that this is distracting me from worrying about my dog's leg.  I will have to leave the rest of you to "mind the shop" shortly since his vet appointment is in an hour.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - exactly.  While we are watching over the shoulders of the Reaper peeps, we aren't getting as much work done at the office as we should be doing :)

At least I have an excuse that this is distracting me from worrying about my dog's leg.  I will have to leave the rest of you to "mind the shop" shortly since his vet appointment is in an hour.

Hope all goes well with the vet visit.

• Like 2

For entertainment purposes only.

12AM Orders remaining 13011 change:109

Orders shipped 288 change:151

Remember the two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

• Like 1

It's lunch break. Once training on the changes we made to the process was complete and people got into the groove targets are now being met.

I continue to be confident that our projections will be met long term.

You guys rock! Keep up the good work!!

No, seriously, keep it up, my order should be coming up shortly... ;-)

• Like 4

Lunch break arrives the moment mine comes up in wave 1. Awesome.

This is probably why I can't win at card games, or TPK my party....

:D All joking aside. Enjoy your lunch, my friend and I concluded you must have an army to get that many packages out the door yesterday.

Typical amount of shipments out the door at the manufacturing facility I worked at? 8 on a good day.

• Like 1