Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For entertainment purposes only. Apologies for the late posting, I was in class. The numbers are from a screen shot at 1PM.

1PM Orders remaining 13007 change:4

Orders shipped 288 change:0

REMEMBER this is the lunch break and we like Reaper so they need the rest and food.

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

I'm in no hurry, not like I don't have 20 miniatures to paint and 20 on my desk...

So then you don't care that I just saw Las Vegas, NV go by?  :devil:

Nope, I'm in wave 10. I was originally wave 3, but asked Bryan to be pushed back (this was before all the delays as I thought the package would arrive towards end of January when I was out of town). 

If we go by the estimate that about 1/3 of backers are ROW then we might expect to see a move to international shipping about the 500 - 600 mark of todays orders. Of course that is highly speculative.

Yeah, and with ROW backers in such different time zones, I'd say it's less than that honestly.

• Like 1

For entertainment purposes only.

2:10PM Orders remaining 12874 change:133

Orders shipped 420 change:132

REMEMBER 1-1:30 is still lunch break and we like Reaper so they need the rest and food.

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.