Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... Once training on the changes we made to the process was complete and people got into the groove targets are now being met.

I continue to be confident that our projections will be met long term.

It seems like the numbers are jumping much faster now after lunch than they were this morning... or is that just me?

See above, Bryan actually talked about it. 

• Like 1

... Once training on the changes we made to the process was complete and people got into the groove targets are now being met.

I continue to be confident that our projections will be met long term.

It seems like the numbers are jumping much faster now after lunch than they were this morning... or is that just me?

See above, Bryan actually talked about it. 

They've stepped it up a little and are moving around 130 pledges an hour, which I believe is the target.

Excellent!

Anyone know if e-mails are going out correctly today?

I'm in wave 1 but I might be the exception, so you are right that there might be fewer ROW backers in wave 1.  But I seem to recall from Bones 1 that is was about a 2/3 - 1/3 USA - ROW split.

Remember that shipping costs were different for international backers between Bones I and Bones II, and there was a lot of discussion by those concerned about the change.

IIRC,

Canadians and US got shipping for free, while International backers got charged $25 in Bones I

Only US got free shipping in Bones II, while International and Canadians had to pay actual shipping charges.

I don't think the mix of US vs rest of world is quite the same as it was in Bones I, definitely not for Wave 1 based on the comments int he early days of the Bones II KS

• Like 2

I'm in wave 1 but I might be the exception, so you are right that there might be fewer ROW backers in wave 1.  But I seem to recall from Bones 1 that is was about a 2/3 - 1/3 USA - ROW split.

Remember that shipping costs were different for international backers between Bones I and Bones II, and there was a lot of discussion by those concerned about the change.

IIRC,

Canadians and US got shipping for free, while International backers got charged $25 in Bones I

Only US got free shipping in Bones II, while International and Canadians had to pay actual shipping charges.

I don't think the mix of US vs rest of world is quite the same as it was in Bones I, definitely not for Wave 1 based on the comments int he early days of the Bones II KS

That's true.  I'm paying $84 in shipping for my pledge to the UK.  I'm sure that put a fwew people off

For entertainment purposes only.

3PM Orders remaining 12753 change:121

Orders shipped 546 change:126

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

Hmm. I was in wave one. But I don't see an email. Additionally though, I am in Canada. So who knows. Maybe the pick up orders from other waves were in yesterdays numbers?

*All my life is a loading bar*

Wave 1 isn't done yet, and int'l and some other orders (po boxes for instance) come last in each wave because they have to switch carriers and they can only support 1 carrier at a time.

• Like 1