Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Fulfilment Tracker

Next big Reaper Kickstarter, I'm going to capitalize my city name very oddly. That way I can spot my order going through. :)

Probably won't work, I bet they go by zip code/postal code  ::P:

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

For entertainment purposes only.

4PM Orders remaining 12639 change:114

Orders shipped 667 change:121

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

• Like 1

Next big Reaper Kickstarter, I'm going to capitalize my city name very oddly. That way I can spot my order going through. :)

Probably won't work, I bet they go by zip code/postal code ::P:

If so, then someone's database has the wrong capitalization. I remember Plano going by lower cased.

Probably won't work, I bet they go by zip code/postal code ::P:

If so, then someone's database has the wrong capitalization. I remember Plano going by lower cased.

There have been enough capitalization and spelling oddities (see my post about about sarastoa) that I'd say they are using what people entered rather than a zip code DB.

• Like 2

Oh my gosh! I just saw my city go by! There is a wave 1 in my city!? Who are they? Do I know them? Do I know someone who knows them? (Probably yes, I swear that guy knows everybody) The city isn't that big and I am wave 3...

• Like 1

Yeah I've seen a few Wave 2 orders go by...? Not complaining at all, just curious and a bit puzzled. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

No fair!

Maybe a glitch when they switch to internationals (I hopez)

Edit: Ah! Albania. Belgium must be next.

O no. It's Albany,NY. ^_^

Edited by Godfather Punk
  • Like 1

BUT I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY WAVE 1 EMAIL YET!!!!

*PANIC*

Panic is when you see several waves 2s go by and immediately recheck your wave, and your pledge manager.

• Like 1