Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  Mine still says "Wave 2"

... and before I click enter, it seems it is fixed.  Good work, there.

Clearly, the frenzy is both annoying and amusing.  For everyone involved.

By the way, Reaper's definitely doing something right.  I'm getting super excited about fullfillment here, and I can tell a lot of you are as well.

At least we haven't crashed the tracker yet.

Yes it is a glitch that is being corrected... However, we are not stopping to fix it. Look for wave one usps within the hour.

Ah, a glitch.

At this rate, the box will get here right after my wife leaves town.  I know that for a lot of you, that'd mean a lot of painting to do before she gets back, but for me, that means that I'm not allowed to open it without her.

Edited by odinsgrandson
  • Like 6

I recall Bryan sayin that they can only have one postage machine going at a time, hence why all wave 1 UPS shipments before the ROW USPS shipments. I suspect the folks pulling orders were too into the groove. Perhaps they need to pause, catch their breath, and roll over to USPS for the ROW folks in wave 1.

• Like 1

For entertainment purposes only.

5PM Orders remaining 12516 change:123

Orders shipped 792 change:125

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.