Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Fulfilment Tracker

By the way I am home sick today and just checked on this with Kit and Bryan. Kit is fixing this problem right now.

Wearing my HR/Responsible Manager hat - you are home sick to rest and get better! Stop checking on work.

Switching to my crazy-fan-boy-beanie and taking a club to the work-geek hat - woot woot! Go Matt!  Thanks for the updates.

• Like 2

Depending on which "lakewood" could be a stone's throw from me, but not my city.

I deliberately left off the state because I know there are Lakewoods all over the country. Wanted to see who might reply

I figured anyone who really wanted to know which state could click on my profile and see which one I meant.

There have been enough capitalization and spelling oddities (see my post about about sarastoa) that I'd say they are using what people entered rather than a zip code DB.

I'm pretty sure that the tracker is pulling from what people entered. If the FedEx software I use is any indication, it goes by zip code, and so the name that people enter is really just a cross check for the person actually doing the shipping.

Hmm... Wave 1 was 2000 right?  Even with some missing people not having locked in, we are a few hundred away from having 2000 shipped.  Even if I fudge that number to 1600 shipped from wave 1 at the moment, we are still looking at 400 to go.  I have *not* compared it to the numbers remaining though.  Maybe those ROW orders are still being treated (yay customs forms!)

Don't forget it won't be quite 2000, even with Rest of World, because there are inevitably those people who didn't lock in.

Sad part is that they'll probably send Reaper nasty emails as to why their stuff didn't actually ship with Wave 1.

And yes, for me the crazy is entertaining!

You must be very entertained by this crowd Edited by kristof65
  • Like 3

If you take the total number of backers from the main KS page and subtract the number of orders left, it gives you 2,400+.  Does that mean that we're genuinely on to Wave 2 now? 

(Not that I'm anxious about that as a Wave 2 backer...  :ph34r:)

• Like 2

Quoting this for those who might not have seen it:

It will take a while to get through all of the wave 2 that was pulled before the error was fixed.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Depending on which "lakewood" could be a stone's throw from me, but not my city.

I deliberately left off the state because I know there are Lakewoods all over the country. Wanted to see who might reply

I figured anyone who really wanted to know which state could click on my profile and see which one I meant.

Aaah...that doesn't display on mobile...at least not by just clicking profile.

Hmmm and we seem back to more wave 2

I believe the issue was with the printing of the order picking slips - a stack of wave 2 domestic orders were printed before the wave 1 internationals when they shouldn't have been.

The picking teams grabbed their next stack and started packing as they have been trained to and chances are nobody noticed until we went meep!

They then switched to printing the W1 internationals, the next picking team grabbed those and started work on them.

The printed W2s are probably getting processed anyway as putting them on the back-burner at this stage is more like to cause further problems and slow everything down.

So now we see a mix of W1 Int and W2 Dom being processed at the same time.

Sadness that my W1 Int might not make it out today :-( but understandable and not a big deal - really... My grief counsellor tells me I should stop calling her and get over it! ;-(

• Like 9

Not too shabby -- I'm Wave 3 Canada so it will still be a few days before mine goes out.  However, I love to see this awesome progress and it really shows that Reaper learned from the first Bones experience and made this one so much more efficient!

Thank you Reaper for all the great work you're putting into this!

:D

M

• Like 1

Normally I would agree but since international and po boxes use a different postage labeler program I don't think that's entirely accurate. So either there is still a glitch in the tracking system or the wave1 and wave2 USPS orders are going out together of the mix up. Either way we're talking only a day difference for some and none for others.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

Who are all these other people in New Jersey who bought bones, and why do I not run into them at games?

My completely unbiased and scientific opinion?  :devil:(not really)

Because you have way too many trees outside the cities. You can't see each other. You can't see businesses just 50 ft off the highway. Not like eastern CO or Northern CA, where you can see someone walking to their mailbox a mile away (provided no building is in the way).

Seriously, NJ was the first east coast state I got to visit, and that wasn't until I was in my late 20s/early 30s. I was floored at how many trees hid so much of the civilization there. I still get flabbergasted by that when I go back east, whether it is to GA or CT. We only have forests like that in mountains out here in the west.

If you take the total number of backers from the main KS page and subtract the number of orders left, it gives you 2,400+.  Does that mean that we're genuinely on to Wave 2 now?

Keep in mind that there seems to be about 800 or so backers from all waves that have failed to lock in yet from all waves, and so they were not included in the starting number for Orders remaining.

I paid on 12/18/13, was that early or late?

From what people have previously posted, that seems like it will be about the middle of the wave.

• Like 1

Normally I would agree but since international and po boxes use a different postage labeler program I don't think that's entirely accurate. So either there is still a glitch in the tracking system or the wave1 and wave2 USPS orders are going out together of the mix up. Either way we're talking only a day difference for some and none for others.

Keep in mind that some US orders are still going to use the USPS, particularly if they have a PO Box or AP/FPO address.
  • Like 1