Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

Honestly it doesn't actually matter how accurate the tracker is, what matters is that pledges get shipped quickly so Reaper can get on with whatever other business they might want to do.  It's only the programmer in me that wants to understand how and why things get displayed on the tracker!  ^_^

Plus it was fun watching remote locations go by in the tracker. 

• Like 3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I would agree but since international and po boxes use a different postage labeler program I don't think that's entirely accurate. So either there is still a glitch in the tracking system or the wave1 and wave2 USPS orders are going out together of the mix up. Either way we're talking only a day difference for some and none for others.

Keep in mind that some US orders are still going to use the USPS, particularly if they have a PO Box or AP/FPO address.
That was exactly my point.

For entertainment purposes only.

6PM Orders remaining 12443 change:75

Orders shipped 844 change: 52

Day over Day change:109+

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

Edited by nakos

• Reaper User

It was a glitch in the "order by" of the query. We are paperless this year thanks to Kit. Well sort of... We are printing barcode labels to identify orders. We are using iPads with blue tooth scanners. An order comes up, you scan the codes as you pull and when you're done the order closes for shipping. It gets boxed and then shipped based on the label printed for the order. Whatever you typed for your address is what it will ship to... Good, bad or ugly.

Edited by ReaperClark
  • Like 9

It should be very accurate.

But... it says wave 2... at 844 order shipped... when the KS had 2000 wave 1 slots. That seems a little odd, doesn't it?

See previous messages about the glitch. Edited by nakos

It should be very accurate.

But... it says wave 2... at 844 order shipped... when the KS had 2000 wave 1 slots. That seems a little odd, doesn't it?

Remember, that number is only orders shipped *today.*  with 735 yesterday and a few over the weekend, and some of today's count being accidental wave 2's, that still leaves us with around 25% of wave 1 left to go.

Edit: Incorrect amount shipped yesterday.  Memory not so good.

Edited by Sabith
  • Like 1

I seem to remember with Bones 1 that they ran into problems with the USPS shipping labels or some such.  If they're experiencing technical difficulties with a specific segment they put it on hold and switch the crew to doing something useful while they iron out problems.  Or in other words, they might be starting with Wave 1 ROW again tomorrow.  Either way they're still shipping good numbers for the first couple of days. 

• Like 1