Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

Anyone saw a Curitiba Brazil going by?

Definitely saw several Brazil orders go through. Can't remember if Curitiba was among them.

Lunch break is over it seems like - either that or a few stragglers from before lunch are being updated.

Edited by GentleGiant
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely saw several Brazil orders go through. Can't remember if Curitiba was among them.

Lunch break is over it seems like - either that or a few stragglers from before lunch are being updated.

Thanks! Today I was helping moving my wife's furniture and couldn't keep up with the tracker.

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 1

I think I did, around an hour before Reaper lunch time.

Even though I have my UPS shipping notice, I still enjoy watching the tracker.  Especially when doing ROW delivery and seeing all the far flung places that bones are going to!

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 2

Even though I have my UPS shipping notice, I still enjoy watching the tracker.  Especially when doing ROW delivery and seeing all the far flung places that bones are going to!

Same here. I've got it up on the corner of my screen, and I'm enjoying watching the numbers tick up.

• Like 2

For entertainment purposes only.

2:05PM Orders remaining 10763 change:84

Orders shipped 523 change:84

Slowdown is due to lunch, we like Reaper Peeps and want them to eat and rest.

Wave 1 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete, Wave 2 USPS now shipping. Some Wave 1 USPS orders need one on one attention before the email goes out.

Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed. It may take up to 24 hrs for the tracking number to become 'live'.

The two numbers will update independently. Orders remaining change when a Reaper Peep grabs am orders and begins grabbing parts. Orders shipped updates when the packing is complete and a label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label being applied.

• Like 1

I wish the fulfillment tracker was connected to google maps so every time a new city popped up I could see where it's located.  Maybe add a fun fact of the city also.

When Bones I fulfillment was going on, I had a lot more time on my hands (plus they were going a little slower), so I was actually manually doing that on some days.
  • Like 3

Just thought of something that would be cool since we all seem to be addicted to watching the tracker. Some widget that shows the city that it lists, zoomed out a bit to see where it is. Would have to be a little careful to not be too accurate. Wouldn't want it to be a thieves guide.

Holy cow! I just saw Hvidovre! I live in Roedovre and for those of you who dont know (all of you) we have been mortal enemies with the hvidovrianes since the 16th century! But one of them likes Bones.... Im so confused as to where my loyalties lie!

• Like 7

Holy cow! I just saw Hvidovre! I live in Roedovre and for those of you who dont know (all of you) we have been mortal enemies with the hvidovrianes since the 16th century! But one of them likes Bones.... Im so confused as to where my loyalties lie!

Paint bones, not war.

• Like 5