Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same boat as many, Wave 1 ROW with no mail from Reaper or UPS. I'm not that worried. I'll wait for Thursday to see if the email notifications get sent out.

I am wondering if any other APO/FPO backers can confirm the method used to ship. Is it standard mail (30-45 days) or Priority (7-9 days)? Thanks.

Just got a shipping confirmation email for my Wave 1 ROW (P.O. Box)!  :bday:

There are line items missing that are in my pledge manager (namely Khanjira x2, Mashaaf x2 & Oh, Rats! x1).  :unsure:

When they arrive I'll learn which list is the most accurate. On the bright side, all dragons are on both lists.  ::D:

For entertainment purposes only.

10:15AM Orders remaining 9286 change:74

Orders shipped 76 change:76

USPS orders are being completed all at once before returning to UPS orders. For an explanation on the shipper issues go here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-ii-the-return-of-mr-bones/posts/1134219?ref=backer_project_update

Wave 1-3 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete, Wave 4 USPS now shipping. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining and Orders shipped numbers are currently updating simultaneously due to system compatibility. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Waves 1-3 and parts of 4 should have shipped Saturday.

Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. Shipping emails from Reaper is currently sporadic and not an indication of non-shipment. There is a communication glitch between UPS MI and Reaper's email program and most likely will take till Thursday to fix. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become 'live'.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

There are line items missing that are in my pledge manager (namely Khanjira x2, Mashaaf x2 & Oh, Rats! x1).  :unsure:

When they arrive I'll learn which list is the most accurate. On the bright side, all dragons are on both lists.  ::D:

According to my experience, what is on the email is what was pulled. I had Narthrax in my Pledge Manager, but was not in the confirmation email. Bear in mind that I am only a single data point, which is not enough to identify a pattern. :)

Hopefully that isn't the case with yours, and you get everything you pledged for!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

According to my experience, what is on the email is what was pulled. I had Narthrax in my Pledge Manager, but was not in the confirmation email. Bear in mind that I am only a single data point, which is not enough to identify a pattern. :)

Hopefully that isn't the case with yours, and you get everything you pledged for!

Huzzah!

Oh, I have no concerns that I will get them, even if it's a correction after fulfillment is complete.

Although, if they catch it fast enough they could throw them in with my wife's Wave 10 shipment to save themselves the shipping cost.

But however they wish to handle it, I have no worries that it will be handled.

:lol: The first city I saw when I opened up the tracker was "Success AU." Now THERE'S an awesome city name! ::D:

Huzzah!

Cool. I got TÃ¥rnÃ¥sen NO

• Like 1

Oh, I have no concerns that I will get them, even if it's a correction after fulfillment is complete.

Although, if they catch it fast enough they could throw them in with my wife's Wave 10 shipment to save themselves the shipping cost.

But however they wish to handle it, I have no worries that it will be handled.

Same here, for sure, I'm not worried about getting my dragon after primary fulfillment is done! I have absolute faith in Reaper's superb customer service. ^_^ My biggest concern, really, was trying to find out if this was a system-wide issue, or if it was fairly isolated, so that if need be, I could bring Reaper's attention to it. Because let's face it, poor Bryan and Ladystorm really don't need any more angry emails!!!

:blink: I really hope that the labels are actually printing out correctly.

Huzzah!

• Like 1

:blink: I really hope that the labels are actually printing out correctly.

Huzzah!

:unsure: Probably not. That's almost certainly a character set issue. The key codes that produced those unusual characters on our North American / Western computers probably produced the correct characters on the computer on which they were typed.