Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Fulfilment Tracker

Hey, take your time. Stay in good health, exercise, and take some rest. We all have friends on the 10th wave, and nobody wants the Reaper folks exhausted before that (or even after.)

Wave 10 Late Backer representing! Don't wear them out guys... Let them eat. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• Like 4

And yes, we are at lunch examining how to accelerate the process

#1 way to speed up shipping: make a less desirable product.

No wait. Don't do that.

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 6

Thanks Bryan. After me griping about no potential updates you've really it it out of the park and hopefully made your life a bit easier, too. Real time? Dang! Technology FTW!

• Like 1

And yes, we are at lunch examining how to accelerate the process

Haven't you people ever heard of nasogastric intubation?

Skip the lunch and get directly fed through your nose with delicious... whatever Texans eat through their noses... chili?... and get on with it!

I'm an engineer by trade, we're good at making things efficient (unless OSHA butts in and spoils our fun politely recommends we try alternative solutions).

• Like 4

I would not be surprised if the earlier waves have larger over all orders on average. As I see it the more die-hard Reaper/Bones fans probably jumped on the band wagon earlier and they ordered tons of extras. Thus I think the tracker will accelerate over time for two reasons. One; the orders (on average) are smaller and two; Reaper will become more efficient at processing as time goes by.

Just my thoughts,

~ S ~

• Like 8

I would not be surprised if the earlier waves have larger over all orders on average. As I see it the more die-hard Reaper/Bones fans probably jumped on the band wagon earlier and they ordered tons of extras. Thus I think the tracker will accelerate over time for two reasons. One; the orders (on average) are smaller and two; Reaper will become more efficient at processing as time goes by.

Just my thoughts,

~ S ~

My pledge is in wave one and is $520.  Shipping to the UK is $84 of that, but still.  I know that I'm close to the size of the largest box because I couldn't add a waffer thin mint extra without the shipping going up to over $120.

• Like 3