• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For entertainment purposes only.

3PM Orders remaining 6335 change:173

Orders shipped 783 change:172

Wave 3 now shipping. Wave 1-10 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining updates when an order is pulled and Orders shipped updates when a shipping label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. There was a communication glitch between UPS MI and Reaper's email program and most likely will take till Thursday to apply manually already processed orders. New shipping emails from Reaper is currently turned off until they can accurately show the Comma 3 in the email. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become 'live'.

For entertainment purposes only.

4PM Orders remaining 6201 change:134

Orders shipped 917 change:134

Wave 3 now shipping. Wave 1-10 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining updates when an order is pulled and Orders shipped updates when a shipping label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. There was a communication glitch between UPS MI and Reaper's email program and most likely will take till Thursday to apply manually already processed orders. New shipping emails from Reaper is currently turned off until they can accurately show the Comma 3 in the email. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become 'live'.

If Reaper can average 150 an hour over the last two hours they will have their second 1200 orders day.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

My brain might explode if they cross over 1200 and I'm in the last 200 wave 3's

Well they did get about 200-250 wave 3 yesterday.

And they've hit 70 in 30min this hour, so it's going to be a close call.

Edited by nakos

Done for the night. We are in a good groove. We will finish wave 3 tomorrow and wave 4 on Friday an wave 5 on Monday. Cannot predict yet wave 6 until I see how the next two days pan out but I'd tentatively say we finish that on Tuesday and finish waves 7-10 we'd or third instead of Fri as originally predicted.

Done for the night. We are in a good groove. We will finish wave 3 tomorrow and wave 4 on Friday an wave 5 on Monday. Cannot predict yet wave 6 until I see how the next two days pan out but I'd tentatively say we finish that on Tuesday and finish waves 7-10 we'd or third instead of Fri as originally predicted.

Really doing a kick-arse job here Bryan, thanks for all the hard work getting these out to your backers.

• Like 2