Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

For entertainment purposes only.

6:25PM Orders remaining 4757 change:147

Orders shipped 1237 change:158

Reaper's largest day. Approx 350 wave 4 orders remaining. Wave 5 should begin around noon.

Wave 4 now shipping. Wave 1-10 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining updates when an order is pulled and Orders shipped updates when a shipping label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. There was a communication glitch between UPS MI and Reaper's email program and most likely will take till Thursday to apply manually already processed orders. New shipping emails from Reaper is currently turned off until they can accurately show the Comma 3 in the email. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become 'live'.

Reaper is on pace for another 1200+ day.

The large discrepancy between the remaining change and shipped change is most likely a result of people finalizing their pledges thus increasing the orders remaining number.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, if he were doing that, he'd have only pulled one more order.  :wacko:

Normally I'd agree with you, but then he would have matched yesterday's 1235.  So there was likely actually two reasons to pull just a few more.

Or maybe a few that locked in today that were in shipped waves so they would go out today.

Moment of honesty: I hope they stay unconfirmed for another week. Don't want more bodies between me and the door. :lol:

Lol. It's terrible but I was thinking the same thing. They all finally lock and it'll add a full day before my wave 10s ship. :)

• Like 1

Moment of honesty: I hope they stay unconfirmed for another week. Don't want more bodies between me and the door. :lol:

Lol. It's terrible but I was thinking the same thing. They all finally lock and it'll add a full day before my wave 10s ship. :)

I want to be finished one day sooner. If they all lock in it adds one more day of fulfillment to our schedule too.

BUT selfish as that is, these people paid and should also get their rewards. We are trying to give them every possible chance to receive them. As they had faith in us first, we must now have faith in them.

I could see maybe 20-50 people not being locked in tops but 900-1,000, just blows my mind. I was sad to see UPS switch my delivery date change from tomorrow to Monday. I couldn't imagine why someone isn't locked in by now.

We think that most of them think they did lock in.

We are looking at ways to make the status of locked-in/not locked-in more obvious.

I could see maybe 20-50 people not being locked in tops but 900-1,000, just blows my mind. I was sad to see UPS switch my delivery date change from tomorrow to Monday. I couldn't imagine why someone isn't locked in by now.

We are looking at ways to make the status of locked-in/not locked-in more obvious.

Huge red, blinking banner across the top of the pledge manager.  "If you see this, you are not locked in."

• Like 6

Good luck with that...I suggest the inclusion of a large hammer...

Say, how is It it living in a pink-sky world, anyway? :devil:

Edited by Baphomet69