Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Area Schools closed again tomorrow, another Snow Day is upon us.

A skeleton crew should once again go in, but we do not know how many.

The most important thing is to stay safe. We can wait an extra day or three to get our Bones, don't risk lives and safety for plastic figures.

• Like 5

You need some actual skeletons for the crew. They'd be immune to the cold and could pack Bones tirelessly. I'd offer you some, but my powers in the dark arts are limited to the occasional bout of thread necromancy.

• Like 12

For entertainment purposes only.

5PM Orders remaining 3688 change:76

Orders shipped 100 change:100

A few Reaper folks came in during the snow day. Another snow day is set for tomorrow and a skeleton crew is projected.

Wave 5 now shipping. Wave 1-10 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining updates when an order is pulled and Orders shipped updates when a shipping label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become live.

The large discrepancy between the remaining change and shipped change is most likely a result of people finalizing their pledges thus increasing the orders remaining number.

Edited by nakos

You need some actual skeletons for the crew. They'd be immune to the cold and could pack Bones tirelessly. I'd offer you some, but my powers in the dark arts are limited to the occasional bout of thread necromancy.

Just be sure that they don't get confused and start packing each other into the boxes.

• Like 5

We've left for the night. The water on the roads has almost finished re-freezing and it was worse driving home (where I am now) than it was driving in this morning.

We did get waybills on all of today's and Saturday's parcels, and we still think we can finish in 4 days - but there is the new possibility that tomorrow will be a "snow day" as well, meaning we may not finish by Friday as once predicted.

There is a simple and obvious answer - robots!

Well, they do have Marie, but she might be a little small to do it all on her own. Maybe if all the CAV banded together they could get it done :huh:

• Like 1