• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For entertainment purposes only.

11AM Orders remaining 786 change:169

Orders shipped 201 change:169

Wave 8 now shipping. Wave 1-10 USPS orders (includes ROW, US PO Box, and APO) shipping complete. For International orders, UPS only handles the package up to the border when the host postal system takes over.

The Orders remaining updates when an order is pulled and Orders shipped updates when a shipping label is applied. There can be anywhere from 5-20 minutes between an order beginning and the shipping label actually being applied. Most UPS Shipping emails are currently going out about an hour after the shipping label is printed but may take several hours before arriving in your inbox. It may take up to 24-48 hrs for the tracking number to become live.

Any discrepancy between the remaining change and shipped change is most likely a result of people finalizing their pledges thus increasing the orders remaining number.

It's snowing pretty hard today and area schools are closing. We had fewer than normal people come in today and have already had a few of those that did come in leave due to what are some very bad road conditions.

We will do what we can today but the safety of our employees is paramount.

Currently processing wave 9 with only 9 of our usual 18 workers here.

It's snowing pretty hard today and area schools are closing. We had fewer than normal people come in today and have already had a few of those that did come in leave due to what are some very bad road conditions.

Even if you did finish up today.. Would UPS pick it up anyway? So what would difference be if we have to wait a few more days??  Chill out (bad choice of words)  It will  ttill get to my house in Austin for my D&D game next Saturday-- Hey I gotta show them off!!! 

AJ

• Like 1

Yeah, safety is more important. I'm wave 10 (as you know), and I don't mind waiting a extra day or two to get my figures. Not like I don't have 20 other miniatures to paint right now...

• Like 5

<sarcastic whiny boy voice> Noo!!!!  It'll be delayed by all of a day or so!  How dare you!  I demand you all live in the warehouse until it's all packed!  </sarcastic whiny boy voice>

All serious, stay safe.  Texas is getting more snow this past couple weeks than you usually get in a decade.

• Like 3

Yeah. This week the weather has been worse than I've seen in a long time.

We have made it to Wave 10. We are just now breaking for lunch.

4 hours remain in the work day. Those here all live pretty close and will do everything we can to finish this off!

I'm very impressed with how much you've actually gotten done with half the crew honestly. 

vader-impressive.jpg

• Like 5