Fulfilment Tracker

Reaperbryan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be kind of cool to see a 'stop motion' video of the fulfillment process to watch as the people scurry about and then watch as the boxes and boxes of product start to shrink and disappear out the door.

• Like 3

I think it might be kind of cool to see a 'stop motion' video of the fulfillment process to watch as the people scurry about and then watch as the boxes and boxes of product start to shrink and disappear out the door.

It'd be kind of cool, but it would take time away from the packing.

• Like 3

Not sure which thread is right for this one, but I just looked at the tracker and saw Northglenn, CO. It's possible that there are two people in Northglenn with a Wave 1 shipment, but,

A. That seems unlikely.

B. It's also pretty unlikely that I would look right as that was popping up...even though I've spent too much time looking at the tracker today.

• Like 3

Not sure which thread is right for this one, but I just looked at the tracker and saw Northglenn, CO. It's possible that there are two people in Northglenn with a Wave 1 shipment, but,

A. That seems unlikely.

B. It's also pretty unlikely that I would look right as that was popping up...even though I've spent too much time looking at the tracker today.

I saw that one as well, and immediately thought of you. ^_^
  • Like 2

I just wish I could figure out how to get my browser to automatically refresh the way it's supposed to.  Instead, my browser keeps reverting to the first version of the tracker that it loaded.  <_<.   I might be forced to be mature and get some work done.

There's no room in this discussion for maturity. 

Be excited. Be very excited! Check the tracker in a different browser if need be. Don't miss out on all the excitement! ~_^

• Like 2