Froggy the Great

Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

>.< why do I get a creative slump now? With Reaper Con getting so close?

Time for Caf-Pow!

And I look past my prejudices, anyway. My wife doesn't care for The Fifth Element. :unsure:

I put Fifth Element into the same box as Monty Python movies: Kind of orcy overall, but with some great moments that can make it worth the time to fight through the rest.

Well found Testors, but discovered it is not called Dullcote now, but Spray Lacquer(?). I'll buy it next week as I did not see it before I promised my mom a couple of shirts from Michaels. But on the plus side I got her Mother's Day gift done.

Make sure you get the Dullcote version. (The only visible difference between the Dullcote and Glosscote is a sticker on the cap, IIRC).

• Like 4

Thats the one I found and I will double check to make sure I pick up the right one

I don't want to snag the wrong one as I want to use it on my bones. I may price check against the GW though as I want to make sure I get a decent amount of value for my money and 5 dollars seems a bit steep for 3 oz

• Like 4

Hope that the great Enabler had a great day !

Finally got SOME of my to do list done today.

Tomorrow is filling my square foot gardening boxes.

and looking for herbs and plants to fill them.

But I did Get my Miniature done !

ROFL.

• Like 3

I used to do a wickedly annoying Ruby Rhod impression too.

If/when we're at ReaperCon at the same time, you do realize I'll ask you to do this, right? :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

that was half a lifetime ago, I am not sure my voice will even go that high any longer

• Like 3

::hugs SR::

How goes the day for my favorite Jedi Elf?

Want some platinum? The barbarian turned it down.

• Like 2

Survived the birthday party somehow. The girls took the 30-45 minute activity and completed the course in 10-15. Had to scramble to find something else, and luckily there was a McDonald's next door that I could ice cream their minds for a little bit. Going to be more than a few years that she gets to have that many over for a party.

• Like 4

We've got wasps in our place. I've no epipen and I'vr barricaded myself in the bedroom til the Mr can save me when hr gets home from work.

Wasps can't open doors right??

There goes painting tonight.

Ouch. SYmpathies MM. I guess they must have blocked the exit from the house

The Mr thinks they come in from the air conditioning system. This doesn't appease my sense of security at all. o_o

• Like 3

As long as they're not mutated by radiation, you should be fine. ^_^

cazador.jpg

My parents' house once had a beehive in the roof and the bees were coming through the ceiling in the spare room upstairs. So the spare room had to be shut up for a while, but when you walked past the door you could hear the buzzing and it was quite unsettling. There were so many bee corpses all over the room when we opened it up.

• Like 5

As long as they're not mutated by radiation, you should be fine. ^_^

cazador.jpg

My parents' house once had a beehive in the roof and the bees were coming through the ceiling in the spare room upstairs. So the spare room had to be shut up for a while, but when you walked past the door you could hear the buzzing and it was quite unsettling. There were so many bee corpses all over the room when we opened it up.

Ahhh fall out new Vegas. So true. I don't like buzzing. I don't like stinging things. I'm deathly allergic to bees and wasps o_o I tried to be brave for a good two minutes though. (I wasn't wearing glasses and didn't know what I was firing at) I quickly recognized the red and raised bottoms and 'noped' right out of the office, shut the door, put a towel under the door, went into the bedroom, shut the door and put a towel under that one too. The insecticide spray did NOTHING. Its like I sprayed a gentle shower of immortal water from the heavens.

• Like 5