Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

I don't prime with liner exactly, I sort of scrub the mini with it.  You don't get great coverage, but you do highlight all the mold lines, the details, etc.  I put a second coat on underneath metallics

So far the only bottle of Reaper paint that I'm running low on is brush-on sealer.  But yeah, I'll be needing to buy more liner. 

• Like 5

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is there a lot to keep up with in the Show Off thread.

Resolutionary Painting CHallenge  can do that with how many are  in it

And somewhere in the frozen wastes of Hoth, Nomad Zeke steeples his fingers and says...

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

We have about 30 participants, painting upwards of 4 figures a month...so it gets busy.

Also: I could tell you where my lair is, but then I'd have to kill you.

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 8

::hugs SR::

Who is Korriban?

"Korriban shall be as it always was. A graveyard for the darkest of the Sith Lords, still whispering within their tombs. It shall always be a source of evil, spawning threats throughout the millennia."
  • Like 4

Hmm, some of the plastic dragons from those hobby stores are pretty neat. Picked up a few. ^__^

--- edit ---

Accidentally took a look at McFarlane Dragon lines. Some of them look amazing and look like they would fit in D&D games.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4

Painting went well. Exchange minis are looking better and better. Hubby has given me excellent ideas for my beauty pageant piece, though I'm not sure if he's a good guy or a bad guy. Chaotic maybe... As with many things from Hubby's brain, it was inspired by a heavy metal song :lol:

Remind them that David Bowie is the only man allowed to sparkle. Ever. ::P:

I always though he sparkled in a rather sinister way. Probably had to do with the make-up + pants :lol:

My 5yo has watched Labyrinth twice now. I believe he was the one to start the inevitable discussion about David Bowie's unfortunate pants

Unfortunate to a 5 year old....

Fortunate to a teenage girl.

Indeed ^_^

My wallet hurts. Myth and Dwarven Forge being at the same time is going to hurt bad.

Also, I am seriously contemplating getting Cthulhu Wars via adding onto a buddy's pledge.

How do I solve this dilemma without it ending in divorce?

Find alternate means of income. For instance: become a male exotic dancer. I hear they make lots of money. :devil:

• Like 6

Hi Red. I finished my exchange piece. I have to seal it and pack it. Then I can ship it to its recipient.

Songs can be quite inspiring to many things, including adventures.

Hubby uses songs for inspiration for a lot of the campaigns he runs. Actually, one time he nearly made me cry right in the middle of a session because he used lyrics from one of my favorite songs in a spell... anyway, I punched him for that. -_- He should know better than to go pulling on my heartstrings.

• Like 6

Wow is there a lot to keep up with in the Show Off thread.

Resolutionary Painting CHallenge  can do that with how many are  in it

It's probably a safe bet that Bones 2 is helping as well.

• Like 2