Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took foreeeever to get that Fire Dragon "primed" with liner. May be going to have to look to procure some other method of priming Bones.

I have been experimenting with Vallejo Airbrush colors as primers. They work with my airbrush right out of the bottle, and allow me to spray-prime a Bones mini very fast without using a rattle-can and risking a tacky finish.

(It's early days, but, so far, so good.)

Took foreeeever to get that Fire Dragon "primed" with liner. May be going to have to look to procure some other method of priming Bones.

Liquitex Gesso works well for priming. Comes in two colors. Black and white. Ithink there's a gray, but I haven't seen that one.

Klarg1 sneaks into the Platypus lair, pours black gesso into the white gesso, stirs, and then runs away. :ph34r:

My wallet hurts. Myth and Dwarven Forge being at the same time is going to hurt bad.

Also, I am seriously contemplating getting Cthulhu Wars via adding onto a buddy's pledge.

How do I solve this dilemma without it ending in divorce?

Have you considered that you're not spending enough?

With enough Dwarvenite, you could always build the 1:1 scale Medieval castle your wife has always wanted, and live there. :devil:

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 5