Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

I've been making sure I paint every day this year, though I don't time it for how long. I just make sure I complete at least one colour or modelling part so progress is being made. I've got into the habit of painting as soon as I've got in from work on weekdays and about half an hour after I've woken up on weekends (i.e. when I'm actually awake).

CMoN scores baffle me as well. Other than the obvious uprated sexual conten it seems almost random and arbitrary. It's why I'm not a fan of points based review systems in general.

EDIT: I should try actually posting somethere there myself but I'm very sensitive don't ya know.

... Good Morning!

Edited by Nocturne
  • Like 6

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did nobody get the reference? That's sad. I find your lack of Who disturbing ::P:

Who's on first.

I have an idea! It involves about 2000 metal scales...and some spikes.

Ok, I'll bite. What is it?

Ok, why do we have a flood watch and no flood warning, when we have active flooding?

Ok I get it the rain will flood small creeks and streams not already flooded by the Ohio River flooding, but why not have both?

The Ohio River flood warning (expected to crest today) and the flood watch for everything else?

Anyways, the heavy rain this morning will only complicate my commute.

I'll take cold weather and lot's of snow over flooding any day.

Be careful!

• Like 3

I always forget I have a doctor's appointment until I look at my phone the night before and see the appointment thingy on my calendar. Stupid appointment. I didn't want to do anything tomorrow -_- Except paint. Because my minis are coming along nicely. Hubby doesn't get why his drow can't be "just white" though, or "just black". I'm all like "trust me, he'll look better this way" :rock: But pick cool white or warm white >.<

I said she was always watching, not that she was watching me.  She's more likely to point out someone and go "Isn't she absolutely gorgeous?"

Hey, Hubby and I do that ^_^

Ok, why do we have a flood watch and no flood warning, when we have active flooding?

Ok I get it the rain will flood small creeks and streams not already flooded by the Ohio River flooding, but why not have both?

The Ohio River flood warning (expected to crest today) and the flood watch for everything else?

Anyways, the heavy rain this morning will only complicate my commute.

It's not real flooding until the fish are crossing the river? :huh:

061107_wash_weather_vlg11a.widec.jpg

• Like 8

EDIT: I should try actually posting somethere there myself but I'm very sensitive don't ya know.

... Good Morning!

It is scary.  I like it here in reaper land where everyone is nice, but every now and then I branch out and try new things.  It's supposed to be good for me! Puts hair on my chest or something like that.  :rolleyes:

• Like 8

I gone done posted a thing. I assume a status of waiting means these are actually checked by someone before going in the gallery?

• Like 2

I gone done posted a thing. I assume a status of waiting means these are actually checked by someone before going in the gallery?

Thou'rt a braver unicorn than I. I'd rather jump in a boiling cauldron* of oil than post something in that cesspool of hive poo to be looked upon.

* Not really, but close.

• Like 5