Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Katie !

ROFL.

I've been putting finishing touches on Svartulf the Savage since last night.

Cleaning up desk always makes me silly.

Gotta cleanup the toys when done with them.

(Plus the desk is a disaster..LOL).

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 5

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone!

I've been up since 7:30 (on a Saturday!), had to go hit the grocery store before the guys come over for our D&D game, my wife needed the car to get to our nephew's first soccer game, so I grabbed what we needed from the store, got us some coffee (chai tea for the wife) and am now home prepping for the D&D game to come. Pretty excited, been a while since we played (3 weeks). I'm going to try to remove the rails today and give them more stuff to do and explore their own characters.

What does everyone think of a magical item with a singular use per level. A magical "oh crap" button where you can be instantly teleported to a safe pre-determined location (determined by the GM) no matter where in the planes you are (only a 1-way ticket)? Too powerful? Cool? Meh?

Gosh, I'm becoming like our Enabling Barbarian !  Sheesh.

My basing materials showed up this morning.

I'm not too sure if I am excited about the grass tufts (all four seasons of them);

or the Incredible catalog that came with them..ROFL.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You have embraced the Basing Side... Good GOOD! Feel it burning within you, feel the need to base all things!

• Like 5

I like a one-use panic button, but I'm not all that into killing PC's. I am weak.

We've been cleaning house all morning in preparation for our first PF get-together with new folks. Kind of a pain in the elf, heh. But should be worth it.

• Like 5

ub3r should appreciate this. 

I have gotten NOTHING accomplished this morning except finishing basing up Svartulf and posting him!

I have a list of things to do as long as my arm, and I spend half my day playing with this barbarian !

hmmmm...

The good part is "I love it"..ROFL.

Dang Enablers...

• Like 4

Good luck, Talae!!

Thanks! The almost two hour drive wasn't too bad. Sitting here at a decent team camp with amazing weather now that my students are all at events. Almost at the halfway point of the day. Left home at 5:30am and won't be home until around nine.

I love this. I wish I could be a Science Olympiad team coach full time.

• Like 6