Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

I think our new PFmates will also be good for board and card games, as they are into those, too. And the new gaming store is going to do nights for stuff--I know they're organizing a Munchkin night. I'm a little excited, as, yeah, pretty much everything is better with more than two people.

Also, wish I was there to kill wasps. I can handle wasps. It's spiders that freak me out beyond all hope. :zombie:

That shop vac idea is pretty genius if they're in a spot where you can get them like that.

• Like 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem, it's a collection of chocolate molds.

I've made chocolate with almost every mold but the giant ones before...I wonder which ones to use to make chocolate for Reapercon...

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 8

I've made chocolate with almost every mold but the giant ones before...I wonder which ones to use to make chocolate for Reapercon...

The giant ones.
  • Like 7

And so, like all love affairs, another one comes to an end. I have fallen out of love with the Micro-Mark catalogue...I just got my first Scenic Express catalogue.

ROFL..

I got my first scenic express catalogue yesterday morning... and four items I ordered for basing.

It stands next to ikea catalogue !!!!!!!!!!!!!

That way I can bow to the both in the morning !

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 7

Oh my chocolate heaven. O_O

• Like 6

So. D&D. No support required, really. Indeed, this is fair warning to skip to the next post.

Wife bailed on me, which was fine, she had stuff to do, so I went alone. Kind of awkward going the whole way through. They wanted to split all the "new" people (the ones who weren't at the unofficial meet-and-greet two weeks ago) to a DM who was wanting to run 2nd Edition. Which I just didn't want to do. So I'm like, okay, cool, everyone's going along with it, so I'll just bail. No biggie. But when I say as such, they decide to split the other DM over to the second group (his wife, or girlfriend or something I think took over their game, which is the Dragon's Horde adventure apparently) to run 5e. Only he . . . well . . . doesn't really know the 5e rules, I guess. Like, less than I do after some halfassed reading. Which, you know, okay, but it's problematic. So I helped set up characters and just kind of hung out. Made me a (dumb) half-orc. Group seemed to be having fun, but just wasn't the experience for which I was looking. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do going forward. Eh.

• Like 5