Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem, it's a collection of chocolate molds.

I've made chocolate with almost every mold but the giant ones before...I wonder which ones to use to make chocolate for Reapercon...

That's awesome, and I'd like to say 'hi', and hang out, NZ, but now I'm afraid that MissMelons will trample me into the floor if I stand too close to you.

• Like 8

Afternoon All.

Hmmmmmmm... Is NZ a secret abbreviation for "Near Miss" ????

Sheesh ! 

I've spent the morning going back and forth from a home supply store purchasing soil for my two raised bed planters I put in

on Saturday.  So far I have used 20.5  Cubic Feet **** to fill in these boxes with soil.  Ten years ago I would have thought,

Not a bad bit of work for a lazy day; now its is "Gosh, wonder how much that is going to hurt in the morning, and why did it take

me so long"..ROFL.

I have to remember "I may be thick shelled, but this ain't no Hatch-ling anymore". !

****  Geeks, Sheesh... Everywhere...ROFL

20.5 Cubic Feet of Soil is what it takes to fill up two of these raised planters.

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 7

That common element being that these poor pathetic fools think they can best a dark Lord?

Also, I'm not responsible if mm tramples anybody.

I'm not a slow driver nor an overly fast driver. Usually jump into the express lane and cruise with traffic (with posted speed limit of 65 mph) everyone is normally doing around 73-75 mph and cops don't pull anyone over. Saw this guy in a pickup go flying by weaving in and out, must have been going at least 90 mph. I was hoping a cop would be down the road to nab him, but didn't see it by the time my exit came up.

• Like 3

Yes, it certainly is.

@NZ - remind me never to go near your state while driving...  

Besides the state there is one other common element to all of NZ's stories ....

:devil:

:lol:

I don't have a problem, it's a collection of chocolate molds.

I've made chocolate with almost every mold but the giant ones before...I wonder which ones to use to make chocolate for Reapercon...

That's awesome, and I'd like to say 'hi', and hang out, NZ, but now I'm afraid that MissMelons will trample me into the floor if I stand too close to you.

Just leave a clear path to the Chocolate and you should be fine.

• Like 6

Isn't that the best feeling of non lethal justice? "Haha, kitten!"

A while back, we were driving down the road with a posted limit of 55 mph. I was going probably 60-63, so I slow down when my radar detector starts shrilling. See the cop on the other side of the road, but I know he's waiting for that one kitten. I saw it well before it happened, a yellow corvette was flying down the road on the cop's side. I turn to my wife, "that's the ONE he's been waiting for!" 

Next thing, I see is the lights turn on and the break lights of the yellow corvette.. He must have been doing about 80 mph. We were laughing so hard.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 5

This weekend when we were out we had a guy decided waiting for mom to drive at the speed limit was slowing him down. So he decided to go into the lane for incoming traffic so he could pull directly in front of her. We were even going the same direction and then he took another right turn.

Same day somebody realized they were about to miss their exit and rather than signal they decided to slow down and swing right in front of our car in a way that she had to hit the brakes to avoid hitting them. Which apparently since we were behind them would have put the fault on us.

Also. Morning everyone. No package yet. I am so anxious waiting for a package.

• Like 4

20.5 Square Cubic Feet

You have a five-dimensional garden? (Or is that six dimensions?) Whoah!

I knew New Jersey was crowded, but that's even worse than I thought.

::P:

I saw that too, but my coffee-deprived mind thought it made sense at the time... 

• Like 4

My last car was crushed (while parked and empty) by a tree in the winter. Was declared a total loss. So since we were moving to the city I enver got another car.

Best thing for me really. I am your typical Boston driver. I swear loudly and often. I look like I am working out some sort of deep seeded issues when driving.

• Like 7