Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's raining heavily,I start work in four minutes, abd I can't bring myself to make the dash from the car.

They make these wonderful things now called umbrellas. Even possible to fit one under a car seat. I'd post a link, but ya know, commercial sites. Google is yer friend.

Seriously, run for it. Rain most likely will stay heavy. I have foreseen it. I've even fiveseen it.

I had something else random to post, but I'm too hungry to remember. Might have been forgetting to charge the tablet computer, but I feel it was more interesting than that. Still have to wait a bit for breakfast. Woke up early.

• Like 6

It's raining heavily,I start work in four minutes, abd I can't bring myself to make the dash from the car.

They make these wonderful things now called umbrellas. Even possible to fit one under a car seat. I'd post a link, but ya know, commercial sites. Google is yer friend.

Seriously, run for it. Rain most likely will stay heavy. I have foreseen it. I've even fiveseen it.

I had something else random to post, but I'm too hungry to remember. Might have been forgetting to charge the tablet computer, but I feel it was more interesting than that. Still have to wait a bit for breakfast. Woke up early.

• Like 1

I cannot like that... it hurts me. It hurts me too much.