Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

Sympathies Argentee. And yay for NoZ on his journey

My sister woke me up because their 11 yr old dog hurt his back leg and is either not walking on it or having trouble doing so. In my grogginess my first reply was "I'm not a Vet Jazz"

I advised her to look the leg and paw in question over thoroughly for injuries and such. She says she did, but apparently my grumpy first response to the issue changed her mind about dragging me over to look over the dog. Now she is trying to figure out what to do about the issue.

She hung before I had a chance to say that if she was that concerned about him she should take him to the Vet. Especially if he has hip problems

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good:  W has painted a Whisper Missile truck (CAV) basically neatly and in three distinct colors without inadvertent...blending.

The bad:  Reasonable people's righteous indignation on Facebook has made me want to beat humanity - yes, all of it - with a squid.

• Like 9

The bad:  Reasonable people's righteous indignation on Facebook has made me want to beat humanity - yes, all of it - with a squid.

What is facebook indignant about today?  I have not looked at facebook in forever ago... ...do they just delete you after awhile?

I have not looked at facebook in forever ago... ...do they just delete you after awhile?

No.

I think they keep your stuff on file for at least 5 years if not longer. I imagine they would not remove anything unless they need to.

950+ words cranked out when the wife arrives from school in the middle of a full-blown panic attack. That was fun. Her sub showed up late--which makes me feel guilty, since I was the original sub planned until I cancelled last night--and then no one bothered to tell her the meeting for which she has to take off this afternoon is at the admin building instead of there at the school. And she freaked. stuffheads at work need to get their stuff together and make sure she's informed of what's going on. With stuff.