Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, fish. Couldn't even eat it. People reading my poems and making me sign books. Uncomfortable.

Thank God for obscurity.

There was a time, when this post would have had me ordering the book from Amazon, only to give you compliments later. Just to watch you squirm.

I'm no longer that person anymore. Well... maybe a little bit.

• Like 3

Ugh, fish. Couldn't even eat it. People reading my poems and making me sign books. Uncomfortable.

Thank God for obscurity.

There was a time, when this post would have had me ordering the book from Amazon, only to give you compliments later. Just to watch you squirm.

I'm no longer that person anymore. Well... maybe a little bit.

Doesn't bother me on the Internet, anyway.

Also, that's too much to spend to elf with heads. Trolling should be freeeeeeeeee.

Trolling is too much work.  I'd rather just sit on the shore and cast and let the line sit until the fish takes a nibble.

And in totally unrelated news, I think I will be losing my right thumbnail in about a week.  Caught the cuticle on the edge of a door a few weeks back and it ended up getting a little swollen and infected.  Not, just a little red and had to soak it, or use Neosporin, like, had to go to the doctor and get antibiotics because it was BAD.  Everything cleared up, but the swelling killed off the back half of the nail, and now it's only hanging on by about a quarter inch of nail on each side.  And it's wiggly.  It reminds me of my 6 year old's front teeth.

I wonder if there is a subset of fairies that will deliver me a quarter or something if I leave the thumbnail under my pillow.

• Like 3