Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone and TGIF!!!! I came into work today and a lady brought in 3 boxes of donuts!

Now I want donuts...

I'm sensing a theme this morning, I had trouble sleeping to. I was up half the night/ morning. Then, I had switched my shift to closing for today because the brilliance that is our operations manager didn't schedule a closeing manager for tonight. I get a phone call at 9 this morning wondering where I am. Ummm, thanks, been asleep for 4 hours dude.

If ever I meet you, say at ReaperCon, you have my word I will buy you a donut!

• Like 4

Good morning everyone and TGIF!!!! I came into work today and a lady brought in 3 boxes of donuts!

Now I want donuts...

I'm sensing a theme this morning, I had trouble sleeping to. I was up half the night/ morning. Then, I had switched my shift to closing for today because the brilliance that is our operations manager didn't schedule a closeing manager for tonight. I get a phone call at 9 this morning wondering where I am. Ummm, thanks, been asleep for 4 hours dude.

If ever I meet you, say at ReaperCon, you have my word I will buy you a donut!
Lol, it's a deal. :-p
  • Like 3

*fills his coffee mug... again*

I sure am glad it's Friday today. Tomorrow we are playing some D&D 5E, hopefully there'll be less tension this game with the Warlock and the dwarves, I'd like to try to finish up this part of the story arc and move onto someone else's personal quest if they can accomplish it in the allotted time.

• Like 3

*fills his coffee mug... again*

I sure am glad it's Friday today. Tomorrow we are playing some D&D 5E, hopefully there'll be less tension this game with the Warlock and the dwarves, I'd like to try to finish up this part of the story arc and move onto someone else's personal quest if they can accomplish it in the allotted time.

WHAT WHAT!!! I AM NEVER FINISHED! 

(It was funnier in my head)

I hope you have a good time tonight, only kill off one of your players and have them storm out in a fit of rage! I'm playing me some DnD 5e tonight! our 3rd game! 

• Like 4

So the kids really wanted to watch a show called "Signing Time" so after we went out and soaked me in water, we came back in to watch it. I set it up on Netflix (no idea what this show was by the way) and immediate take note on how loud the show is. I examine the volume and its at its normal level but holy hades! Then I notice the woman is signing. Now I feel bad. The kids know a nice bit of sign language though, that's cool.

• Like 3