Randomness 5: The Umpire Strikes Back

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty bad when a guy can't even take his self into wilderness isolation and slowly go crazynuts in a shack in the woods without people inconsiderately dragging him back to civilization.  See, this is exactly what undid the Grinch.  It's the same thing, man.  It's totally the same thing.  He was a warning lesson about the danger of friends, and hugs, and being liked, and all that other horrible stuff.

Quick, everyone like the post!

• Like 9

Did anybody produce a Dragons Don't Share 2 in 7 Days or less, or am I still good to attempt the feat? I imagine a few of those may have been completed by now.

If, by "a few," you mean less than 4, then yes. A few have been finished. None in under 7 days that I know of, though.
  • Like 5

I dropped by because I had a painting question in my PM box and don't like to leave people hanging on stuff like that. Happened to also discover the news about Bones 3 and the fruition of mine and Baphomet's tireless efforts to nag Reaper into 5-headed dragon submission. Thought that deserved a comment.

Now I have to go tinker with my lawnmower and see if it's dead because I didn't check the oil before using it and it quit in a spectacular display of alarming noises. Now I can cross "heard the death screams of bearings and rods" off my list.

So, now we know a way to summon Buglips... *files information away* This could be useful!

I was actually quite content to take my crankypants self offline for awhile and enjoy a meditational sabbatical while gathering supplies to make my WW2 wargame, but then I get a question and find out about Bones 3 and find out about a future Legendary Encounters kickstarter. 

Which I figure pretty much means:

A)  Reaper is notoriously jealous of me spending money on other things like little tanks, or food.

B)  I guess I'm stuck with you people... forever.  Or maybe you're stuck with me, which is probably worse. 

Because after all of the whining and begging I did for a 5-headed Bones Dragon, and I assure you it was quite a lot, I feel a duty to cheerlead hard for Bones round 3.

It's pretty bad when a guy can't even take his self into wilderness isolation and slowly go crazynuts in a shack in the woods without people inconsiderately dragging him back to civilization.  See, this is exactly what undid the Grinch.  It's the same thing, man.  It's totally the same thing.  He was a warning lesson about the danger of friends, and hugs, and being liked, and all that other horrible stuff.

It's enough to make a monster's skin crawl.  It sickens me to know I enjoy the company of hoomans now.  I should be pitied, as the victim of a most insidious social plot replete with horrid good cheer and abominable friendliness. 

It's why I can never go back to my homeland.  They have to be protected, so they remain troo goblins and never get infected with all these despicable hooman vices.  If not, the next thing you know they'll stop trying to rob and murder each other on their birthdays.  They might even start giving gifts!  It's nothing less than complete moral decay!

It's too late for me.  I know this now.  I... I've even started to wear pants. 

So will you be picking up drinking coffee as well? My kobolds are still running a fully stocked coffee bar.

I see...

I think I have the next week free, so maybe this will be the time to do it.  Maybe start Saturday or Sunday. 

Why can't I like this more than once?!?

To annoy you

• Like 3

Did anybody produce a Dragons Don't Share 2 in 7 Days or less, or am I still good to attempt the feat?  I imagine a few of those may have been completed by now. 

I'm pretty sure no one even attempted to do DDS2 in 7 days or less out of respect...or maybe I'm confusing that with self preservation.

• Like 5

My reviews are pretty easy...  Once in a while a small child will scream, "I hate you!"  Usually later they give me a big hug and tell me they love me.  If I'm really lucky my husband tells me I'm awesome once in a while.  The rest of the time I get zero feedback other than sighs and eye-rolls from the older kids. 

Decoding this usually means I'm doing okay.  :;):

• Like 9