The travels of Sir Forscale round 2 chatter/photo thread.

Chaoswolf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rob - i say 28-32mm scale would be more likely to be wanted/needed, but there are fans of other things/scales so maybe add a few of the different sizes.

I agree.

Although it's just a matter of imagination--I'd have to see one in hand, but I imagine a 1/72 scale figure would work just fine as a character who just drank a diminution potion (do they still have those in those new fangled games you kids play?), or as any of the Fae races who are quite a bit smaller than man sized.

• Like 3

@Rob - i say 28-32mm scale would be more likely to be wanted/needed, but there are fans of other things/scales so maybe add a few of the different sizes.

I agree.

Although it's just a matter of imagination--I'd have to see one in hand, but I imagine a 1/72 scale figure would work just fine as a character who just drank a diminution potion (do they still have those in those new fangled games you kids play?), or as any of the Fae races who are quite a bit smaller than man sized.

Hmmm. Can I attach a photo to a PM? I'll send you a comparison shot if you're curious. (Or which forum would be a good place to post it?)

• Like 3

You could post a link to it in here.... (ie host in photo bucket etc)....

Newfangled technologies, grumble grumble... (where do the punch cards go in this thing, anyway?)

I'll wrap a post about collecting fantasy in three distinct scales around it and post it to my blog today or tomorrow, linking it here when I do. ::):

• Like 7

Here is my awesome swag from the box of amazing things. I'm new, so the cool bases and basing materials were great.

I'm also a Librarian and I'm planning to do a presention on board gaming in school libraries at a conference this fall. The dice are going to be part of the things I hand out to the participants.

And the sticker just rocks.

Since I am new, and snagged all the dice, I loaded the box up with some different things that might not exactly fit under the mini category, but I hope will still be enjoyed. I'd add more details, but I don't want to spoil anything.

post-9086-0-44922400-1429280185.jpg

• Like 15

Ok, postage has been purchased and put on the box. I'll drop off this afternoon. Sadly, it just wasn't possible for me to add paint to the group figure in time. Our box is nearing the end of its natural lifespan as well, I just couldn't bring myself to replace it and be the one to destroy the added artwork...

I'll post in the No Chatter thread once it's actually away.

• Like 4

Nice Haul, AlexGates.

You could post a link to it in here.... (ie host in photo bucket etc)....

Newfangled technologies, grumble grumble... (where do the punch cards go in this thing, anyway?)

I'll wrap a post about collecting fantasy in three distinct scales around it and post it to my blog today or tomorrow, linking it here when I do. ::):

Sounds like an excellent idea.

• Like 3

Giving away dice?! What if they start behaving again at some point?!

*twitch*

I do admit to over time having bought 3 chessex pound'o'dice (in the past) and another companies pound'o'dice (which will be arriving with Kangeroorex)

I might have a "few" dice spare....

• Like 8

Giving away dice?! What if they start behaving again at some point?!

*twitch*

I do admit to over time having bought 3 chessex pound'o'dice (in the past) and another companies pound'o'dice (which will be arriving with Kangeroorex)

I might have a "few" dice spare....

My address is...
  • Like 2