• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krassling
      Back on my PC I can upload the final shot of the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Because he is a famous character in the world of The Dark Eye, I put a sign on his base to give his name clearly to everyone. As a leader of the Undead and user of dark powers I gave him a look similiar to his underlings. He is a desperate man who wields war in the name of his demonic mistress. Painting process is in the wip forum.

• By Krassling
      This is the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Back in the 90s a product of FanPro and nowadays casted by Ral Partha.
      My Kids used this model a lot, so I decided to Paint this next.

His Mount seemed to be a little small and didnt fit to a grandmaster of a Order of knights. So I Made a Base which should impose a little Hill on the battlefield.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Iridil
      Finally painted her up! Is that a wolf head, an elf head, or... your friend's head in the sack? Can't see too well in the photos, but I did add some blood...

• By Chaoswolf
      I just finished painting this figure yesterday. It's from the old Grenadier boxed set 'Fighting Men' #2005. Not really a whole lot to say about him, I spent about 3 hours painting him to a good tabletop level. I got a little burned out on painting for a while, feeling like I had to paint everything to a competition level. Well, sometimes it's just fun to slap some paint on a figure in a few hours just to take your mind off of other things. I had just forgotten that somewhere along the way.

Anyhow, here he is, let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 2 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)