Vil-hatarn

[Pathfinder] Kingmaker AP Discussion

more than understandable.  I hate dealing with leaks, always a mess and you can never be sure you fixed it until its too late. 

Good luck and take your time,  I'll still be here

• Like 1

Welp I completely fell off the wagon on this one, sorry guys -_-. Realistically, I don't think I'm going to be able to pick it back up in the immediate future--school's been demanding a lot of my time lately. I'll try and get some kind of epilogue post together in the next couple of weeks and if I find myself with more free time in a semester or two maybe we could pick it back up. Thank you all for playing--you were a great group to GM for.

• Like 2

If people are willing, and Vil is willing to hand over the reins, I could get the module and pick up where he left off.  I have done a couple of smaller play by email games before with friends that went well.  Just thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone was interested.  No guarantees but I would like to see this through to at least the end of the module and see what the group does with the city building aspects of the game.

Just figured I would offer the option. 

Sorry, only just seeing this--I'd be happy to pass it over. PM me if you go ahead with it and I'll pull together what I can as far as notes and tweaks to the published module that would be useful for you.

• Like 1

I appreciate it.  Haven't heard anything from the rest of the group though, this may just be DOA.

How about it?  Are the players still willing to continue after all this time?

Great, I'll pull together what I've got and send it over. The transition from book one to two is a perfect opportunity to move some characters around/add some new ones, if needed.

Okay, 

I have two original participants and one person I think can take over my witch.  Anyone else from the original group still game besides Shadowraven and Divilish? 

Hi All,

I have been through the module and the notes that Vil sent me.  I would like to get us started again.  however, there are 3 questions which leap to mind:

1. we ended previously right in the middle of the battle and people have dropped out, do we want to try and finish the battle with the remainders and have the others act as stage puppets or consider the battle over and begin from there?

2.  So I know where to concentrate my efforts, do the other party members want to take a different route back to the outpost, or track back along the route you came?  Your writs don't really kick in until you have reported back so you could get some more knowledge of your lands by taking a different route.

3.  Do you want to put out a request for additional party members?  we have 3 (dilvish, shadowraven, and my witch which I will turn over to my son) (and Vil, if you would like to take up a character position.  I don't know how far ahead you read or what your ability to segregate player and party knowledge is, but as founder, you would be welcome)

Yeah, I'd be happy to fill in a spot, maybe something on the ranger/rogue/swashbuckler spectrum given the remaining active characters. I've skimmed the entire adventure path but can keep to character.

• Like 1

I am not really concerned how we handle the rest of the battle. Be it handwavium or see if we can get some new blood first, but like Dilvish, I wish to see the ghost get laid to rest, and that means going back the same way, at least that far.