Vil-hatarn

[Pathfinder] Kingmaker AP Discussion

Hi adventurers!

I am planning on getting things restarted the week of the 25th.

I will write up a summary of the battle, including the ending.  It was pretty much over anyway.  I have no issues with you taking the live stag Lord to the river ghost and then travelling from there.  You might need to consider what to do with the other battle survivors though.

Finally, please level your characters to 4th level in preparation for starting.  You are close enough and with the reduced party size, you could probably use a little support in that area.

Looking forward to getting things restarted!

Roo

• Like 3

Hey all, i know I said I wanted to get things restarted in March.  unfortunately, life has a way of destroying the best laid plans.  We had a cyber attack at work and I got stuck as the recovery leader (the debacle is apparently someone in IT's fault and they wanted someone who knew networking and process to keep an eye on them and make sure stupid isn't done as a replacement for efficiency)

I will start this up as soon as I can but right now I am working at least 8 hour days 7 days a week and i dont have time for much else.

Sorry...

• Like 2

no worries man. Real life comes before games, always. I hope you get this issue sorted out soon and can get back to a normal life schedule. 

It's public now so I can say.  We got hit with a nasty virus and it took out out business network.  Basically we've been running like the 1970s for the last 2 weeks while we out the pieces back together and ingot stuck with the task of keeping IT and operations moving in the same direction.

It's been exhausting.  Today I only have 1 meeting and need to prepare 1 presentation for delivery tomorrow so only a 3 hour work day WEEEEEE!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

wound up at 3 doing other things.  the people that were supposed to get back to me for the presentation didnt, so I had to do that between my 8 and 10 oclock calls this morning.  learning to run for lunch is a new experience.  too many phone calls!