Dwarven Forge KS3

jcg

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't decided on these.

It's super-cool, but I have a lot of Dwarvenite now, and I only barely get to use it.

I'll think on it, but I might have to pass.

If anything gets me to cave, it'll be vertical building.

Haven't decided and it's only the pre-launch; by the time it launches you're going to have a heck of a Will save to make.

I hate you people and your enabling. Reposted to Facebook with the comment "FML."

*tries to friend Talae on Facebook to rub it in further*

*fails because Talae has friend requests turned off*

* :down:*

Serious? Send me a PM with the info and I will friend you.

The only website listed on my Reaper profile is my facebook specifically so that my friends here can look me up on facebook.

• Like 2

I went in for 5 sets plus add ons for both.

I'm pretty sure I won't be going in that big, if at all for a third.  Those sewers would have to be absolutely amazing.  I don't need roads.  And sewers, I can always just use the cavern sets.

I also have Hirst Arts molds coming out my wazoo if I really want to go vertical.

• Like 6

I'm looking forward to seeing what is in this KS.  I am a big fan of Dwarven Forge and will definitely support their KS in some form or fashion.  On the other hand I have already collected more miniature related stuff than I can reasonably store at this time, so storage space is my main limiting factor.  If this includes things I am likely to use in my D&D games I will definitely get some.  One thing I'm sure I will get are any of those townfolk minis they have been showing, including the wererats, especially if they are offered pre-painted.  I have too many unpainted townfolk that need paint to justify more unpainted ones at the moment.  I like the idea of the streets.  Last few times I've set up towns or city blocks for adventures I was missing having good streets between the buildings.

• Like 3

Adrift: Request sent.

Last Knight: I don't have your info.

You don't have my info? And I sent you a letter with my real name and everything... :down:

(:lol:)

(*ping*)

(it tells me it "pinged" your "other" folder, so you probably won't get a message notification and will have to check manually.)

• Like 2

I loved the idea of dwarvenite.  I went in (fairly small, but enough for the stretch goals) in the first two.  If I were gaming out of my house, they would be perfect. As it is, lugging the 30lbs back and forth to the game shop is getting a bit tedious.   Maybe if I were running a more dungeon/urban setting I'd have used them more.  

I've got a +10 on my will save for this one. 

• Like 1

Adrift: Request sent.

Last Knight: I don't have your info.

You don't have my info? And I sent you a letter with my real name and everything... :down:

(:lol:)

(*ping*)

(it tells me it "pinged" your "other" folder, so you probably won't get a message notification and will have to check manually.)

I have that letter around here somewhere. I guess I could actually look it up.

/stands corrected

• Like 1

Prototypes production pics from Stefan's FB... And one of the comments mentioned them shooting a video on the 18th... Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wonder if the video will be released before the KS starts or if it is the KS opening video.

• Like 2

When I am rich, I will have a game room that will have their entire produce line set up at all times, with a fog machine (like they display) and I will invite people from the forums to fly to Alabama and play an entire weekends worth of AWESOME! Until then I will just die a little and dream big!

• Like 7