• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Shredzilla666
      I bought this guy as a potential diorama subject, but he wasn't quite right.  I did a quick paintjob to get him off the table/out of the shame pile.  I recently found out how to make crystals out of sprue.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1520354196/osmoticmeld?ref=user_menu

Osmoticmeld is an experiment! It is a collaborative partnership between the renowned artist Ian Miller and [John Robertson], and was born of a serendipitous meeting over social media many moons ago.

I must also extend special thanks to both Sebastian Czarnecki and David Pauwels, they have been incredibly generous with their time in giving advice, support and guidance: Seb’s also designed our website and David’s done some fabulous work with his hair sticks!

I've been following these on facebook for what seems like ages as they've been sculpted and am impresses with how close they are to the Ian Miller artwork that inspired them
    • By Metalchaos
      Dungeon Dwellers 07031, Giant Rat sculpted by Julie Guthrie. The base is 25mm. Is that model already oop? (Should be released in bones USA this year).

• By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By Auberon
      Warbands of the Cold North VI