Meady

The Sunless Citadel

Jesper liked how well that worked so much, he casts another magic missile at another one of Durgo's assailants.

Dam, Aeolene thinks. I'm better with the bow, but I can't be sure I won't hurt a friend.

Aeolene swaps her bow for her spear and charges to skewer!

Durgo continues to fend off the asailant with the quarterstaff. About 12 seconds after he dissappeared the Theif Lord re-appears behind Aeolene and plunges a dagger into her back, a scream is heard, and blood can be seen flowing out of Aeolene's back (4 points of damage). Dane swings his foot, taking the man in the temple, he drops dead on the ground. The monkey now jumps onto the Theif Lords back and takes a bite of his shoulder. Angus charges the Theif Lord with his axe, planting the blade deep within the mans shoulder. Aeolene turns and attacks with her spear, planting it into the mans leg, and dropping him to his knees.

The Theif Lord drops his sword, and in deep, somewhat quivering voice says "I yeild"

Durgo look to the thief leader

"I may look like a pig, but I don't like getting stuck like one." Looking at the clerics and then back to the thief, Durgo continues, "If my company were different I would hang you from a tree right here and now and let the bugs eat your flesh."

Durgo then turns to his friends and companions and adds in a light tone, "It is good I am so fat or those swords might have found my organs."

Dane looks on with concern at the state of his travelling companions, and waits to see if there is any task he can assist with. While doing so he chants softly to himself, one of his orders songs, hoping it will return him to a calm state of balance.

Jesper looks at the thief leader and says "I hope for your sake that our half-orc friend isn't hungry".

A brief expression of fear passes Durgo's face at the mention of eating human flesh. "Jasper, that is not a good thing to jest about. A young Durgo once enjoyed the taste of human flesh, but he quickly learned that is is not accepted among your people. I nearly lost my life after preparing such a fease for the bridal meal of a young noble."

Mr. Wiggles climbs up to Durgo's shoulder and is rewarded with a good scratch from Durgo's long pointy nails.

Jesper elbows Durgo and whispers "yeah, but *he* doesn't know that, now does he?"

As you are all talking, the Theif Lord Whips out a dagger and attempts to plunge it into the leg of Durgo, his face is quickly met with the hammer of the enraged Ball. His face caved in, the body of the Theif Lord crumples to the ground.

((Thats 75 exp.))

((OK, now that you have claimed your first enemies, I would like to know whos keeping party treasure, or if you want me to keep it))