Jump to content

The Sunless Citadel


Recommended Posts

"Apologies, Durgo, I was not looking when Ball's blow fell. I was looking about to see if there were any more bandits, and assumed that the bastard had passed out from his wounds. String him up as a warning if you like, but I still say there may be a reward."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Upon seeing the spoon, Angus immediately recognizes it. "Durgo, do you have a bowl or pot on your cart?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To Aeolene he says, "It is true, dwarves have stern punishments, but never until after a fair trial. Moradin and Clangeddin frown upon vigilante justice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If Durgo has a bowl or similar object and is forthcoming with it, Angus will take the spoon from Aeolene and place it in the vessel, saying "Watch this". If not, he will say "Keep that spoon, for it will feed us when we run out of rations."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"It will take a long time for me to starve, I have all of you to eat." Durgo walks back to his cart and climbs aboard. "Are we gonna look for bandit hideout or get movin? Faster we get going, faster we get to stop for dinner. Speaking of..." Durgo digs through his sacks of food and grabs some imported cheese and bread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"If there are more of these bandits in a camp, then travellers are still at risk here. My Empress would consider it important, now that we've started, to dig out these bandits root and twig!

 

"Yet, I know we are bound for Oakhurst and they may have knowledge of the bandits there. Do any of you think we will be more successful in tracking them by rumor in the village, or should we look for spoor of them here near the road?

 

"The question has already been framed, of course, I only restate it as we were momentarily distracted by this wondrous spoon. For me, I'd rather stay and see what we can see of bandits today. But if others feel differently, well... I've been enjoying your company lately and would be loathe to give you up as travelling companions. I would follow where the majority would go..."

Link to post
Share on other sites

((Well, majority rules ^_^ ))

 

After getting over the first bandit fight, you have finally gotten fully preped for travel. The bandits had approached from the western side of the path, and with the naked eye it seems as though there is a path that leads to the top of a ridge. Upon moving stealthily through the thick underbrush you reach the top of the cliff, which is about 200-300 meters off the trail, you look down upon a small valley. About ten tents can be seen, with at least twenty bandits walking around. Carts are laden down with plunder and a small building lies at the end of the rows of tents. You can barely mke out the building at the end, which looks like it is made from a rich wood. On either side of the buildind entrance is a bandit, armoured in a golden colored armour, holding a sword. Each holds a large chain that connects to a collar that holds a pair of tigers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...