Khanjira vs Kaladrax

prophetic_joe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no......I have a a diorama idea.....  :blink:

Luckily my Bones 2 box isn't here yet.  Maybe I'll forget before it gets here...

Gah! I've never made a diorama, but now I do!

At least I would if I had ordered the full DDS2 and Khanjira, which I haven't.

But just imagining all the ginormous minis, gathered in a circle for their "peace talks", with a poor hapless adventurer (or party) stuck in the middle. :devil:

• Like 3

Luckily my Bones 2 box isn't here yet.  Maybe I'll forget before it gets here...

But just imagining all the ginormous minis, gathered in a circle for their "peace talks", with a poor hapless adventurer (or party) stuck in the middle. :devil:

Or the heroes are the appetizer at the "peace talk."

• Like 4

Or the heroes are the appetizer at the "peace talk."

The heroes are gifts from each other... 

*Kally grins evilly and nods his colossal head in the direction of his Cult of the Dragon followers who bring forth a beaten down, bedraggled and barely living paladin of Torm as well as a tied and gagged female priestess who struggles*

"I present to you, my friend, Khanjira, this tasty crunchy morsel! And to you, my dear Nathy, I present this cleric of your most hated foe!"

They all start laughing evilly and exchange more "presents" 

• Like 3

Kaladrax:  "Khan, I love these Paladin Taquitos.  Pulling them out of their armor, flattening it and rerolling them back in it is simply brilliant.  You must tell me the recipe."

Khanjira:  "I know, right.  I love the char on these wizard kebabs.  Using their own staff as the skewer.  Brilliant!"

• Like 7

"You have been chosen to represent the kingdom in a momentous peace talk with the Eldritch Horrors.  In your honor, we have commissioned new armor for you."

Human leader: "We call it the Armour of the Flaming Wolf!"

Hero: "It's a costume of a hot dog?!"

Human leader: "It's armor! The Armour of the Flaming Wolf! Any hero would be proud to wear it."

Hero: "What kind of hero would wear an Armour of the Flaming Wo... Oh no!"

Human leader: "Guess who our catering sponsor is." :devil:

P.S. Now I want a Sir Forscale hot dog costume.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

Kaladrax: "Khan, I love these Paladin Taquitos. Pulling them out of their armor, flattening it and rerolling them back in it is simply brilliant. You must tell me the recipe."

Khanjira: "I know, right. I love the char on these wizard kebabs. Using their own staff as the skewer. Brilliant!"

A wizard kebab would be both amazing levels of gruesome and a fun conversion project.

• Like 2

Kaladrax: "Khan, I love these Paladin Taquitos. Pulling them out of their armor, flattening it and rerolling them back in it is simply brilliant. You must tell me the recipe."

Khanjira: "I know, right. I love the char on these wizard kebabs. Using their own staff as the skewer. Brilliant!"

A wizard kebab would be both amazing levels of gruesome and a fun conversion project.

Pretty dang easy to do with bones figures, chopping up those body parts, painting them and placing on a giant skewer... 

Ahh but godzilla has no wings. King Ghidorah does... or did.

[Puts on nerd sunglasses :B): ]Balderdash! Poppycock!

Ghidorah has no front legs, only rear legs and wings. That clearly makes him a wyvern mixed with hydra genes and *not* a dragon!

Don't believe everything you read on social media (or the creator's notebook).

Godzilla doesn't need wings! He's already hundreds of feet tall and above all else.

Is it bad I totally buy into this?

Then again, I get irkked when people call wyverns "dragons" (see Skyrim)

• Like 1

Ahh but godzilla has no wings. King Ghidorah does... or did.

[Puts on nerd sunglasses :B): ]Balderdash! Poppycock!

Ghidorah has no front legs, only rear legs and wings. That clearly makes him a wyvern mixed with hydra genes and *not* a dragon!

Don't believe everything you read on social media (or the creator's notebook).

Godzilla doesn't need wings! He's already hundreds of feet tall and above all else.

Is it bad I totally buy into this?

Then again, I get irkked when people call wyverns "dragons" (see Skyrim)

Wyvrens have stinging tails, no stinging tail, no wyvren. Shadow dragons and a few other dragons originally only had 4 limbs including wings, however others have it right that dragons don't need wings to be dragons. I would point out that no wingless dragon is bipedal though. :B)::devil:  Godzilla is a mutant T-rex and ghidorah is a 3 headed space dragon (perhaps Tiamat's distant space cousin)

• Like 2

The idea that dragons must have four legs is a modern fantasy convention.  In medieval depictions, dragons could have two legs, no legs, or six or more legs.  There are plenty of two-legged dragons in medieval art that, nevertheless, not wyverns.  I find the idea that we should be upset about two-legged dragons kind of ridiculous, honestly.  D&D is not the whole of the fantasy canon.

• Like 7

The idea that dragons must have four legs is a modern fantasy convention.  In medieval depictions, dragons could have two legs, no legs, or six or more legs.  There are plenty of two-legged dragons in medieval art that, nevertheless, not wyverns.  I find the idea that we should be upset about two-legged dragons kind of ridiculous, honestly.  D&D is not the whole of the fantasy canon.

Trooth.

Godzilla is a radiation mutated dragon. DU'H! :poke:

Our ancestors were four legged. We got better. Same goes for Godzilla. He's allowed to have a few evolved mutations that puts him beyond the realm of normal classic dragons.

Now I need a supervillain who's a cross between Darwin and Tesla.

• Like 2