• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Your basic normal-sized wolf:

And Black Panther.

Alas, the fangs I painstakingly painted in do not show up in the photo.

Wolf animal companion
      Big cat animal companion
      From the 77216 Animal Companions pack

Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013 core set
      Unknown Sculptor(s), although the wolf makes me think Julie Guthrie
      Bonesium PVC.
      25x50mm oval 3D printed lipped bases
      available from reapermini.com

• By BananeDC
      Here is my Kanjira. The pose of the monster made me think it could be a good idea too make it emerge through the Trees. A vision of Knightmare, for sure.

• By EvilJames
      Also did a quick speed paint of two statues. Not sure were the other column is at the moment, but this one was out while I was painting the angel of death so it got paint too.

She fit very snuggly into that base. I'm debating whether or not she'll stay in it.

The pair. Also the angel without the base.
    • By Auberon
      My partner this time around was Clearman.  He requested a heroic character painted heroically, and nothing says heroic quite like the word "Hellknight."  Of course, I haven't actually played the adventure(s) that Pathfinder Hellknights appear in so maybe they are cuddly people.  We'll say she just finished up a heroic day of undead slaying.

Metals are TMM, which my camera hates, but I think I managed to get a few decent shots.  For something different I painted the base using pigments rather than hobby paints. I used the wet method of applying them and the color shift is huge, so I wasn't sure how they would come out until they dried.  Of course you can be intentionally sloppy because any pigments on the mini's boots just help "tie the figure to its base." I freehanded some wood grain onto the shaft of the weapon just to add some interest to the boring space.

• By Evilhalfling
      the first figure I started after alfanso's NMM workshop 
      The NMM just looked dull so I decided on full Earth and sky reflective armor.
      then realized that metal in shadow is less reflective, and turned half barck to regular NMM. 
      not quite satisfied with the sword it needs better blending now that I look at the detailed pictures. yes i will go back and fix it,. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 142 Guests (See full list)